ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****
Pablo 04:40 PM 11-10-2023
Please post any and all thoughts on games you’re watching in here if you like. Let’s all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!

[Reply]
InvinciBill 12:24 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I think Houston, UConn, and probably Tennessee are the three teams that are better than the rest of the field at this point.
Any team that defeated all three of them should obviously be rewarded with very favorable seeding.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:36 AM 03-09-2024
Big big games today!

Can the scrappy, underdog Jayhawks pull off a win??

Will Sucky get boat raced by the Vols???

Can the mutts do the impossible and go 0-18 in conference play, something they haven't done in like the 120 year existence of their program????
[Reply]
BWillie 11:00 AM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Big big games today!

Can the scrappy, underdog Jayhawks pull off a win??

Will Sucky get boat raced by the Vols???

Can the mutts do the impossible and go 0-18 in conference play, something they haven't done in like the 120 year existence of their program????
I'm definitely getting liquored up and watching that Missouri game lol

Don't think UK has any shot vs Tenn in Knoxville but I still like UK going on a run in the NCAA's. They are a really fun team to watch. They play pretty.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:16 AM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm definitely getting liquored up and watching that Missouri game lol

Don't think UK has any shot vs Tenn in Knoxville but I still like UK going on a run in the NCAA's. They are a really fun team to watch. They play pretty.
Yeah it does pain me to say but they're fun to watch.

Did the kids figure it all out or did Cal coach them up right? How will we evere know..
[Reply]
Pablo 11:47 AM 03-09-2024
Bama is fun to watch when they're rolling.

Those uncle-tuggers don't deserve to be good at basketball too. Murderers and thugs everywhere and Nate turns a blind eye. Reminds me of their football team there too...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:51 AM 03-09-2024

Those uncle-tuggers don't deserve to be good at basketball too. Murderers and thugs everywhere and Nate turns a blind eye. Reminds me of their football team there too...
Do they shank players on the court?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:55 AM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Do they shank players on the court?
Yeah. Bench dude even called his buddy and had him bring his hunting knife down to him in game
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:58 AM 03-09-2024

I was trying to get bammy at + money when they were down like 15 but literally 3 book apps wouldn't load on my phone :-) god is telling me don't gamble i think
[Reply]
BWillie 12:04 PM 03-09-2024

Could be worse. You could be Arkansas who has gay orgy's in their locker room. Allegedly. There were apparently some 3-way lover quarrel earlier this year.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:11 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Could be worse. You could be Arkansas who has gay orgy's in their locker room. Allegedly. There were apparently some 3-way lover quarrel earlier this year.
Titty Meat just came.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:11 PM 03-09-2024
Why do these idiots all think they're Steph Curry?

Game tied and the clock is expiring? Step back 3 is what we need!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 01:19 PM 03-09-2024
Well looks like ol bammy just might save the day again for all the sec! sec! sec! fans out there.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:25 PM 03-09-2024
Well looks like ol bammy just might save the day again for all the sec! sec! sec! fans out there.
M-I-Z-?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:43 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
M-I-Z-?
Z-0-U !

The 0 for 0 and 18
[Reply]
Pablo 02:21 PM 03-09-2024
Getting ready to go in for Dune 2. You all have lots of fun and I can’t wait to revisit this thread after a win for the good guys!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up