ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 08:50 AM 02-23-2004
the big thing that scares me is that this girl kept going on immediately after we had sex that she was raped about 2 months ago....that was after I asked her if she had any STDs. So thats a big reason why I'm scared about this...I just am freaking out and I'm sorry
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:52 AM 02-23-2004
You'd better head on down to the free clinic...and ask them to stick the biggest wire brush they've got into your moneymaker.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:04 AM 02-23-2004
Just remember that a negative HIV test this quickly after the act is not 100% You can still seroconvert up to 60 days after exposure. Other things to look for include discharge from the penis, burning upon urination, lesions on the penis (either painful or painless), or unusual growths on the penis. If you exhibit any of these signs you need to see your doctor immediately. If money is an issue you can test at your local health department. They will be equipped to test you for HIV, gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia. Some can test you for herpes and/or HPV. Gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia are readily treated. Herpes and HPV can be treated for symptoms but you will carry them forever. Treatment for HIV has advanced but it would be important that you get evaluated medically as quickly as possible.

Now, that said, it is just as likely that you have not been exposed to these infections so chill out. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM. Oh, and next time wear a condom or abstain.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:16 AM 02-23-2004
With the Bullhead Clap you likely have, I hate to be the one to tell you..but they'll probably use a power drill to do the test.

That will probably feel like a soothing massage compared to the Rotorooter to auger out the barnacles.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:28 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.
I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:40 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:20 AM 02-23-2004
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:22 AM 02-23-2004
Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!
[Reply]
go bo 11:25 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself
well, if she "gave" you hiv, you don't need to kill yourself, you already have!

seriously, all this is just a tad premature...

just go get tested for std's and then in 90 days, get retested for hiv, and that'll be the end of it...

in the meantime, stop worrying so much and

of course, be sure to use high-quality condoms from now on... :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:26 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Psicosis:
Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!
ya, with probably getting infected with HIV. thats great! I think I'm suicidal right now....I hate my life
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:42 AM 02-23-2004
walk it off.
[Reply]
Mark M 11:45 AM 02-23-2004
This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Herzig 11:48 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

You don't want to live very much longer do you?

My advice to you is not to sweat it. Get checked out. You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:49 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...
See also: "Daaaaamn, dude, you've got issues."
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:50 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by Herzig:
You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.
Ow.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up