Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a more hateable player in the NFL
penguinz 07:38 PM 01-14-2019
Than Edelman?
[Reply]
Best22 12:53 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
My most hated NFL player at the moment...

honestly is Kareem Hunt.

I know it happened before the season, and nobody knew at the time the Chiefs would shoot out of a cannon and snag the #1 seed in AFC.

But for his release to happen during the most important playoff run of this franchise's history, is ****ing maddening. I know it's beating a dead horse, but holy shit is that ever unfortunate.

At least w/ Larry Johnson, that team had little to no shot at being competitive and it didn't really matter (and it ultimately opened the door for Charles). Fans didn't like his attitude to begin with so moving on from him wasn't very hard to do. Hunt's incident resulting in his release felt like a damn funeral, and the entire city was behind the guy, at least up til the video came out. I purchased my playoff tickets the very day before Hunt's news broke. I looked down at my phone when I got the tweet notification and couldn't ****ing believe it. A definite kick in the dick.

Williams has been filling in nicely..but Kareem Hunt was a special back and this offense was more deadly with him in it, especially in the passing game.

It'd be really nice if Williams can turn into a full time starting back, and I think the Chiefs believe he can be that being they extended his deal. At least that way we don't have to spend a draft pick on a RB.
Eh.

We didn’t win a playoff game with Hunt. Who was the last elite running back to win the AFC? Last year it was James White? Damien Williams is next
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 03:39 AM 01-15-2019
Suh is always a good pick.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:14 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Than Edelman?
Hate? No. But he did break up with Adriana Lima. Quite possibly the dumbest man on Earth.

[Reply]
EyePod 06:46 AM 01-15-2019
Seriously? Dude is lights out for a midget. He has a Napoleon complex but it's understandable.

Antonio Brown is way more hateable.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:17 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Hate? No. But he did break up with Adriana Lima. Quite possibly the dumbest man on Earth.

I will take PEDelman's sloppy seconds.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:21 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
I will take PEDelman's sloppy seconds.
I would gladly be his Eskimo brother.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:29 AM 01-15-2019
Suggs. I dont really hate Edelman at all. What's the problem w him?

Some of you on here need to relax. You hate Berry, Edelman, Brady, Rivers who is a hardcore Christian, Bill Belichick who is good friends w Reid. Man relax. Hate em when we play them but after that let it go.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:32 AM 01-15-2019
I don't have any feelings about Edelman
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:56 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Ha! Look at his raggedy-assed little "good luck" T-shirt. I bet he retired that motherfucker after the game!

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:58 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Tom Brady’s kid-kissing ass.
That's all it takes for me.

Tom Brady is, BY FAR, my least favorite player in the NFL.
[Reply]
Tonka83 08:10 AM 01-15-2019
Ol Mr. Thickening and Dithguthting - we are not Gladiators is at the top of my list. Hated that Barney Rubble looking POS.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:10 AM 01-15-2019
Shit how did I forget Micheal Bennett? That dude is straight trash.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:29 AM 01-15-2019
I don't think he's in the league anymore, but Richie Incognito was a pretty big piece of shit.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:29 AM 01-15-2019
Jahlleel Addae. Dirty motherfucker.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:30 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I'd go with suh.
suh gets my vote as well
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up