Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a more hateable player in the NFL
penguinz 07:38 PM 01-14-2019
Than Edelman?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:46 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Couldn't disagree more. Throwing tantrums doesn't make you intense. Teammates aren't going to take bullets for a guy having a meltdown. Doesn't make him hated. But I hate when people claim he's so respected and likeable. That's not being fiery. That's a guy who can't control his temper.
I hate Phyllis.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:49 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What does he do that’s so hated? Not sure I’ve ever heard him talk
I hate Edelman for the same reason I hate pedroia and Brady. It's hate with a dash of respect. Obviously doesn't hold a candle to guys like burfict or suh. Or prima donnas like ab or obj who waste their talent.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:58 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Couple years ago - a NE player lit up our punt returner in the playoff game at Foxborough (not Tyreek)......on a fair catch.

I remember at the time thinking it was bad enough for an ejection - but if I recall, no flag was thrown???

Was either Edelman or that douche WR that is always injured and now with Miami??
Yeah, I was thinking about that play as well, and I couldn't remember if it was Edelman or Amendola. They're basically the same person.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:02 PM 01-14-2019
Cole Beasley. He’s somewhat of a folk hero in Dallas. I can’t stand that little shit.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:09 PM 01-14-2019
My most hated NFL player at the moment...

honestly is Kareem Hunt.

I know it happened before the season, and nobody knew at the time the Chiefs would shoot out of a cannon and snag the #1 seed in AFC.

But for his release to happen during the most important playoff run of this franchise's history, is fucking maddening. I know it's beating a dead horse, but holy shit is that ever unfortunate.

At least w/ Larry Johnson, that team had little to no shot at being competitive and it didn't really matter (and it ultimately opened the door for Charles). Fans didn't like his attitude to begin with so moving on from him wasn't very hard to do. Hunt's incident resulting in his release felt like a damn funeral, and the entire city was behind the guy, at least up til the video came out. I purchased my playoff tickets the very day before Hunt's news broke. I looked down at my phone when I got the tweet notification and couldn't fucking believe it. A definite kick in the dick.

Williams has been filling in nicely..but Kareem Hunt was a special back and this offense was more deadly with him in it, especially in the passing game.

It'd be really nice if Williams can turn into a full time starting back, and I think the Chiefs believe he can be that being they extended his deal. At least that way we don't have to spend a draft pick on a RB.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:11 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

honestly is Kareem Hunt.

I know it happened before the season, and nobody knew at the time the Chiefs would shoot out of a cannon and snag the #1 seed in AFC.

But for his release to happen during the most important playoff run of this franchise's history, is ****ing maddening. I know it's beating a dead horse, but holy shit is that ever unfortunate.

At least w/ Larry Johnson, that team had little to no shot at being competitive and it didn't really matter (and it ultimately opened the door for Charles).

Williams has been filling in nicely..but Kareem Hunt was a special back and this offense was more deadly with him in it, especially in the passing game.
Hunt is a fucking dumbass, for sure.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:13 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
You gotta appreciate that beard though. Doesn’t look like he grooms or shapes it. Just let’s that thing grow like a real beard should.
Doesn't groom it?

That's fucking disgusting. There's probably 20 lbs of fecal matter caked into that fucking beard.

Wash your fucking beard.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:16 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Doesn't groom it?

That's ****ing disgusting. There's probably 20 lbs of fecal matter caked into that ****ing beard.

Wash your ****ing beard.
:-)
[Reply]
Fish 10:21 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

honestly is Kareem Hunt.
Hunt isn't an NFL player at the moment.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:23 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Emmanuel Sanders
Nah Sanders was all over our nuts this past week.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:24 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Hunt isn't an NFL player at the moment.
Fact.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:24 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Rivers? I don't get the hate.
me either
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:25 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I was thinking about that play as well, and I couldn't remember if it was Edelman or Amendola. They're basically the same person.
It was Amendola. They got in a shoving match after that and Amendola threw a punch. They wouldn’t show a replay and I’m pretty sure it didn’t get flagged. Definitely didn’t get ejected.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:28 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't hate Rivers. Seems like he's a decent person. But when he plays, he is definitely an annoying whiny douche.
This is probably where I'm at.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:29 PM 01-14-2019
I still fucking hate Andrew Luck. I hate his ugly mug and his pube beard. I hate his Brian Posehn nerd voice. And I especially fucking hate that he was drafted by the Colts.

I'll never let that one go. No matter how many Super Bowls Mahomes might win for us.

Teams that deserve eternal purgatory:

1. Denver
2. Indianapolis

And right now I'd probably reverse them.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up