ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a more hateable player in the NFL
penguinz 07:38 PM 01-14-2019
Than Edelman?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:05 PM 01-14-2019
Couple years ago - a NE player lit up our punt returner in the playoff game at Foxborough (not Tyreek)......on a fair catch.

I remember at the time thinking it was bad enough for an ejection - but if I recall, no flag was thrown???

Was either Edelman or that douche WR that is always injured and now with Miami??
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:11 PM 01-14-2019
What does he do that’s so hated? Not sure I’ve ever heard him talk
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:11 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Rivers? I don't get the hate.
How do people not get the Rivers hate? He whines like a baby to the refs after nearly every play. He throws tantrums on the field and on the sideline. He screams at his own players when they mess up.

I hate him so much that he has singlehandedly made me hate the Chargers almost as much as the Broncos and Raiders.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:13 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
How do people not get the Rivers hate? He whines like a baby to the refs after nearly every play. He throws tantrums on the field and on the sideline. He screams at his own players when they mess up.

I hate him so much that he has singlehandedly made me hate the Chargers almost as much as the Broncos and Chargers.
I think he's one of the good guys of the NFL - OFF THE FIELD.

On it, I wouldnt want him anywhere close to my franchise. For all the things you said, plus he chokes in big-time situations (worse than Peyton ever did), and once the pocket falls apart, he's done.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:16 PM 01-14-2019

I hate him so much that he has singlehandedly made me hate the Chargers almost as much as the Broncos and Chargers.
He's just the second coming of Dan Marino.

Just not as talented as Marino, and not as terrible of a teammate as Jeff George.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:17 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I think he's one of the good guys of the NFL - OFF THE FIELD.

On it, I wouldnt want him anywhere close to my franchise. For all the things you said, plus he chokes in big-time situations (worse than Peyton ever did), and once the pocket falls apart, he's done.
I don't care what he does off the field. Can't stand to watch him on it.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:19 PM 01-14-2019
I don't hate Rivers. Seems like he's a decent person. But when he plays, he is definitely an annoying whiny douche.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:22 PM 01-14-2019
Yeah gonna have to go with literal rapist Ben Roethlisberger
[Reply]
eDave 09:23 PM 01-14-2019

I hate him so much that he has singlehandedly made me hate the Chargers almost as much as the Broncos and Raiders.
Alright, alright. Yeesh.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:24 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Yeah gonna have to go with literal SERIAL rapist Ben Roethlisberger
FYP, and 'ding ding, we have a "winner"'
[Reply]
Jerok 09:30 PM 01-14-2019
Edelman? He's just your normal wide receiver. Try rapeburger, cam dumbass, jameis moleston, stomp-on-you Suh,
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:35 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Today I only hate the Patriots.....all of them
Yeah, this is the wrong week to get a fully unbiased NFL opinion. My 53 most hated players are all Patriots.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 09:38 PM 01-14-2019
Even Gillette secretly hates the Patriots. Don’t tell me that ad they released today wasn’t about Edelman.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:39 PM 01-14-2019
who cares enough about Edelman to hate him? Now, ask us that again come Monday. ha.

I suspect it'll still be the same answer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:44 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm shocked there's such hatred toward Rivers. I actually respect the guy as a gamer. Whiner, yes, but gamer.

Peters is off the charts for me at this point. If Edelman were on, say, the 49ers, I'd be completely agnostic toward him.

Talib. AB. Crabtree as a Raider. Jalen Ramsey could work his way into that category if his smack-talking becomes an annual thing.
Couldn't disagree more. Throwing tantrums doesn't make you intense. Teammates aren't going to take bullets for a guy having a meltdown. Doesn't make him hated. But I hate when people claim he's so respected and likeable. That's not being fiery. That's a guy who can't control his temper.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up