ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>PSA: If you're going to the game, PROTECT YOUR VOICE THIS WEEK
carcosa 03:38 PM 01-14-2019
I'm DEAD SERIOUS.

It's going to be insanely cold, and cold weather can have an adverse affect on your voice. Which could mean it'll be harder than usual to make Arrowhead loud!

If you're going to the game, please treat your voice as you would if you were a rock star getting ready to perform at Lollapalooza, if Lollapalooza were in January instead of August.

Some easy ways to take care of your Brady-deafener:

Also, I know this is a really hard ask since we're talking about a football game, but if you can help yourself, try not to drink too much alcohol. Alcohol is super dehydrating, which is bad for your throat. And if you're thinking you need alcohol to stay warm, you don't. It's actually the opposite of helpful. (If you just can't go without the booze, at least drink a shit ton of water to stay hydrated.)

If you know anyone else going to the game, please pass this along. This is your chance to help the Chiefs get to a Super Bowl, but you need to prepare like you're part of the team! LET'S ROLLLLLLLLLL and thank you!
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:40 PM 01-14-2019
DO NOT TALK ON CHIEFSPLANET
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:40 PM 01-14-2019
Where’s your red bikini?
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:51 PM 01-14-2019
Fuck that. If you aren't coughing up blood by halftime you have failed as a fan.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:52 PM 01-14-2019
If I was going, i'd like to score tickets right behind the Pats bench and I'd dress up like Tom, and have my wife dress up like his son, and just make out the entire game.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:52 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Fuck that. If you aren't coughing up blood by halftime you have failed as a fan.
The goal should be to have the ability to scream for 3 straight hours and THEN cough up blood
[Reply]
wazu 03:56 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
If I was going, i'd like to score tickets right behind the Pats bench and I'd dress up like Tom, and have my wife dress up like his son, and just make out the entire game.
For full effect you should only wear a towel.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:59 PM 01-14-2019
**** that. If you aren't coughing up blood by halftime you have failed as a fan.
And be sure to spit that blood on anyone wearing a Pats jersey. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:59 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Make sure to swap spit and swab her tonsils!

[Reply]
notorious 04:01 PM 01-14-2019
**** that. If you aren't coughing up blood by halftime you have failed as a fan.
Only half? Most of us don’t have a Halglunds deformity on our throats.
[Reply]
In58men 04:01 PM 01-14-2019
Everyone should download the airhorn app.

Speaker phone on

Volume high

It’ll work.

:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:03 PM 01-14-2019
Eat some cough drops and take some 'Tussin to lube up that throat.

Chapstick is a must.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:08 PM 01-14-2019
Hammock was sitting with me, and he proactively gave me lemon cough drops, saying that it's good for protecting the voice. I did just fine afterwards. The funny thing is that when I was waiting for the plane to head home, a woman on my flight was wearing a Mahomes jersey, and she was using the exact same cough drops.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:11 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
For full effect you should only wear a towel.
of course.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:12 PM 01-14-2019
Good tips, B
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up