ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf ticketmaster?!
dlphg9 12:13 PM 01-14-2019
Was in the waiting room to get tickets. Then at 12 it randomly placed me in line and there were only 500 people in front of me. It gets to my turn, lets me select how many tickets, and then it just shows the resale tickets. How the hell did they run out when only 500 people were ahead of me? Probably god damn scalpers. Should put a bullet in those mother ****ers heads.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:21 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
ProTip:

All of these "no fees" sites have just built the fees into their price.

Shop around.

With that said, that's about as good as I've seen as well.
I've shopped around. Every other site has the same prices, but with added outrageous fees. This is by far the best resale site.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:23 PM 01-14-2019
So glad I got my tickets last week.

The prices have gone full Norman Bates...
[Reply]
Renegade 03:31 PM 01-14-2019
Actually finding some decent prices on ebay.
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:36 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Actually finding some decent prices on ebay.
be CAREFUL of Ebay tickets.
[Reply]
sedated 03:43 PM 01-14-2019
I'm done trying to get "real" tickets when they go on sale. Last couple concerts I wanted to go to, I did everything I could to be at the front of the line, only to get in and see 95% of the tickets were already sold.

It does make me feel better that in a lot of these cases, secondary market prices have dropped below face value.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:21 PM 01-14-2019
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...alpers-726353/

Originally Posted by :
According to the Canadian outlets’ mid-September report, Ticketmaster secretly helps scalpers grab mass quantities of tickets for resale and collects kickbacks from their secondary sale, which takes place via Ticketmaster-regulated platforms. While Ticketmaster’s secondary market is legitimate, allowing mass resale violates the company’s own stated policies.
Originally Posted by :
Ticketmaster, which is owned by live entertainment juggernaut Live Nation, enlists resellers to grab large batches of tickets from its site and then flip them for higher prices on a Ticketmaster-owned, invite-only platform called TradeDesk (touted by the company as “The most powerful ticket sales tool. Ever”), according to the report. Ticketmaster gets extra fees from the pricier resale tickets on top of its fees from selling the original ticket. CBC and Toronto Star journalists were told that despite the existence of a Ticketmaster “buyer abuse” division that looks for suspicious online activity in ticket sales, the company turns a blind eye to its TradeDesk users who grab lots of tickets. A sales representative told one of the undercover journalists that there are brokers with “literally a couple of hundred accounts” on TradeDesk, and that it’s “not something that we look at or report.”
Ticketmaster is pure evil.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up