ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf ticketmaster?!
dlphg9 12:13 PM 01-14-2019
Was in the waiting room to get tickets. Then at 12 it randomly placed me in line and there were only 500 people in front of me. It gets to my turn, lets me select how many tickets, and then it just shows the resale tickets. How the hell did they run out when only 500 people were ahead of me? Probably god damn scalpers. Should put a bullet in those mother ****ers heads.
[Reply]
tboss-27 12:28 PM 01-14-2019
Unless the Chiefs held some back they were all scooped up this morning during the Jackson County/STH presale.
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 12:31 PM 01-14-2019
500 in people in front of me, went through the line in about 5 minutes. Found seats and when I hit purchase it said "securing seats" and then all of a sudden "sorry, the tickets cannot be purchased on this device (my home computer) try using another device, tablet or phone.

FFS
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:32 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It looked like they tried to add extra security for it, but it didn't seem to help.
I doubt it. Ticketmaster loves bots. It doubles their profit. They get to charge you a convenience charge for every purchase.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:34 PM 01-14-2019
I'm gonna bet the Chiefs have some seats held back. They did for the Divisional.

It's all a matter of right place, right time. Prices will be higher than previously posted, however because demand is higher.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:35 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by tboss-27:
Unless the Chiefs held some back they were all scooped up this morning during the Jackson County/STH presale.
They only had a certain amount allotted for the presale.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:35 PM 01-14-2019
This happened to me in the presale queue as well.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:39 PM 01-14-2019
If anybody wants to sell me two for not outrageous price PM me
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:39 PM 01-14-2019
You'll have better luck getting tickets by driving around and randomly towing cars out of snow banks.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:42 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I doubt it. Ticketmaster loves bots. It doubles their profit. They get to charge you a convenience charge for every purchase.
Yeah, the "verified resale" thing has to be a big money maker for them.... sadly, I've been using it lately because stubhub fees (among others) are getting more ridiculous than TM.
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 12:51 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
If anybody wants to sell me two for not outrageous price PM me
If anybody wants to sell me 2 tickets for an almost outrageous price PM me
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:54 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, the "verified resale" thing has to be a big money maker for them.... sadly, I've been using it lately because stubhub fees (among others) are getting more ridiculous than TM.
I doubt you'l be surprised by this, but some of those Verified Resale tickets are being sold by the Chiefs.

Shady AF, but it happens.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:30 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
dude, they suck. They've gotta do a better job with all the bots.
In a buyers environment, the average buyer wanting tickets for themselves has no chance against the bots.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:14 PM 01-14-2019
Same for me. I was "in line" for like 30 minutes, and then it just took me to the same NFL Ticket Exchange page that's already been up the whole time. What a waste of time.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:16 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Have you tried ticketsforless.com? They have no fees. I use them exclusively now. They also currently have a promo code AFCCHAMPIONSHIP that knocks $15-20 off the total. I got 2 tickets in upper level, 40-yard line, row 35, for $299 each. That was the best deal I've been able to find.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:19 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
Have you tried ticketsforless.com? They have no fees. I use them exclusively now. They also currently have a promo code AFCCHAMPIONSHIP that knocks $15-20 off the total. I got 2 tickets in upper level, 40-yard line, row 35, for $299 each. That was the best deal I've been able to find.
ProTip:

All of these "no fees" sites have just built the fees into their price.

Shop around.

With that said, that's about as good as I've seen as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up