TLO 07:21 PM 01-13-2019
Will be interesting to see the line movement this week
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:00 PM 01-13-2019
Maine sucks.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:05 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly:
From every Eagles fan to you guys.... You got this shit!!! Bet the bank. It's your time.

You now have two fan bases rooting for you!!

Every Eagles fan who bought a ticket to Atlanta prematurely will now be wearing red screaming for Andy to win. You didn't ask for us but now u got us. We are ****ing loud and obnoxious and now we are your front line mercs, God bless whoever faces u. They dont stand a chance.

Go Chiefs!!!!
I love you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:11 PM 01-13-2019
From every Eagles fan to you guys.... You got this shit!!! Bet the bank. It's your time.

Every Eagles fan who bought a ticket to Atlanta prematurely will now be wearing red screaming for Andy to win. You didn't ask for us but now u got us. We are ****ing loud and obnoxious and now we are your front line mercs, God bless whoever faces u. They dont stand a chance.

Go Chiefs!!!!

Outstanding post and thanks !
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:12 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Canada can have Maine
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:12 PM 01-13-2019

Go Chiefs!!!!
We welcome the City of Brotherly Love into our worldwide alliance.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:12 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Maine sucks.
Maine sucks.
New York SUCKS.
Ohio sucks.
Indiana sucks.
Illinois sucks.
Kansas sucks.
Oklahoma sucks.
Pennsylvania sucks.
Massachusetts sucks.

I'm not sure Delaware or Rhode Island actually exist.

Any others?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:12 PM 01-13-2019
Wish Bugs Bunny could cut off Maine like he did Florida
[Reply]
TLO 09:28 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
It's not as simple as this. I hate the "3 points for being at home" rhetoric. Is the Chiefs' HFA the same as the Chargers' or some other pathetic team?

It's a good, oversimplified general rule, of course. But Vegas' only goal is to balance the line. I read a piece from a super-reliable source that explained it like this: Vegas knows the public is going to pound NE #cuzBrady. They opened at -3 instead of -6 for that reason, and even as the money comes in on NE, they're not going to reduce the line to -2 or -1 because they don't want a ton of money then going on KC.

Last week, the Colts were getting most of the money at +5 and +5.5 but Vegas didn't push it DOWN to +4.5 or +4 because they thought KC would win and they didn't want a sharp bettor coming in hot on KC at an even better price.

It didn't help them because the sharps still hit KC. Look at the guy who came in with $1,200,000 on the Chiefs at -5 and -5.5.
I appreciate the information. I don't actually bet on sports, I just find it interesting to follow the Vegas lines.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:40 PM 01-13-2019
Thought it might be -4 to -4.5.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:47 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Canada can have Maine
Don’t fuckin want ‘em.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:50 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Don’t fuckin want ‘em.

[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:53 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Don’t ****in want ‘em.
No one does.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:59 PM 01-13-2019

Go Chiefs!!!!

I love you!!!!!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:10 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Great watch if you got the time

https://youtu.be/gxw8YCkf7u4
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:26 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Pats will get all the action at +3. "It's a gift, Brady and the points?!" Line won't move and it's Friday, and the idiots are still like, "Man I can't believe they haven't moved it down even though all the money is on NE - they must know something! Give me Brady!"

...and then the sharps come in on Sunday morning and make their 6- and 7-figure whale bets on KC at -3. Vegas goes into a corner and starts crying.

Just watch.
Right now at +3 The Pats are only showing 45% on Scores and Odds
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up