Originally Posted by Bowser:
So Vegas thinks it's an even match, essentially
Yep. 3 points for being at home.

Sunday is going to be epic.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:43 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So Vegas thinks it's an even match, essentially
Anticipating the public will be heavy betting the Pats.
[Reply]
FlyEaglesFly 07:49 PM 01-13-2019
From every Eagles fan to you guys.... You got this shit!!! Bet the bank. It's your time.

You now have two fan bases rooting for you!!

Every Eagles fan who bought a ticket to Atlanta prematurely will now be wearing red screaming for Andy to win. You didn't ask for us but now u got us. We are ****ing loud and obnoxious and now we are your front line mercs, God bless whoever faces u. They dont stand a chance.

Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
kgrund 07:52 PM 01-13-2019
Hopefully 28 (minus the Raiders, Donks, and Bolt fans).:-)
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:57 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Yep. 3 points for being at home.

Sunday is going to be epic.
It's not as simple as this. I hate the "3 points for being at home" rhetoric. Is the Chiefs' HFA the same as the Chargers' or some other pathetic team?

It's a good, oversimplified general rule, of course. But Vegas' only goal is to balance the line. I read a piece from a super-reliable source that explained it like this: Vegas knows the public is going to pound NE #cuzBrady. They opened at -3 instead of -6 for that reason, and even as the money comes in on NE, they're not going to reduce the line to -2 or -1 because they don't want a ton of money then going on KC.

Last week, the Colts were getting most of the money at +5 and +5.5 but Vegas didn't push it DOWN to +4.5 or +4 because they thought KC would win and they didn't want a sharp bettor coming in hot on KC at an even better price.

It didn't help them because the sharps still hit KC. Look at the guy who came in with $1,200,000 on the Chiefs at -5 and -5.5.
[Reply]
In58men 07:58 PM 01-13-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:00 PM 01-13-2019
Pats will get all the action at +3. "It's a gift, Brady and the points?!" Line won't move and it's Friday, and the idiots are still like, "Man I can't believe they haven't moved it down even though all the money is on NE - they must know something! Give me Brady!"

...and then the sharps come in on Sunday morning and make their 6- and 7-figure whale bets on KC at -3. Vegas goes into a corner and starts crying.

Just watch.
[Reply]
LGOLED 08:41 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
It's not as simple as this. I hate the "3 points for being at home" rhetoric. Is the Chiefs' HFA the same as the Chargers' or some other pathetic team?

It's a good, oversimplified general rule, of course. But Vegas' only goal is to balance the line. I read a piece from a super-reliable source that explained it like this: Vegas knows the public is going to pound NE #cuzBrady. They opened at -3 instead of -6 for that reason, and even as the money comes in on NE, they're not going to reduce the line to -2 or -1 because they don't want a ton of money then going on KC.

Last week, the Colts were getting most of the money at +5 and +5.5 but Vegas didn't push it DOWN to +4.5 or +4 because they thought KC would win and they didn't want a sharp bettor coming in hot on KC at an even better price.

It didn't help them because the sharps still hit KC. Look at the guy who came in with $1,200,000 on the Chiefs at -5 and -5.5.
Your source sounds very uninformed, and quite frankly, made up.

Both the casuals and sharps were pounding the Chargers all week long. The casuals have been off of our bandwagon for a while now, because like many idiots, they bought into the narrative that we were done.

How did that work out?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:43 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly:
From every Eagles fan to you guys.... You got this shit!!! Bet the bank. It's your time.

You now have two fan bases rooting for you!!

Every Eagles fan who bought a ticket to Atlanta prematurely will now be wearing red screaming for Andy to win. You didn't ask for us but now u got us. We are ****ing loud and obnoxious and now we are your front line mercs, God bless whoever faces u. They dont stand a chance.

Go Chiefs!!!!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

looks like a map of the 2016 election
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:52 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men;14036024[LIST:
[/LIST]]

That’s Tits