ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Snowballs
cmh6476 12:49 PM 01-13-2019
I thought it made it kind of fun with the snow. Of course I was under the awning which I appreciated having my 11yo boy with me. I guess if we had been getting hit it would of sucked. Just what happens when you get a bunch of drunk people around wet snow, I guess :-)
[Reply]
royr17 03:41 PM 01-13-2019
Ever been to jail for throwing a snowball ? Appearently it's considered a weapon of choice these days lol
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:42 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:

I love justification. Yeah it's wrong but other people do it so!
[Reply]
wazu 03:42 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Snow will be gone
We'll see. Right now it's supposed to snow Friday and Saturday. With highs of 19 through the weekend there's a good chance it's an issue again.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:43 PM 01-13-2019
I'd be pretty happy if I was someone with my grandfather or something and he got hit in the back of the head with a tightly packed snowball.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:44 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I'd be pretty happy if I was someone with my grandfather or something and he got hit in the back of the head with a snowball.
Why do you hate your grandfather?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:45 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Why do you hate your grandfather?
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:51 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by royr17:
Ever been to jail for throwing a snowball ? Appearently it's considered a weapon of choice these days lol
A guy got a year probation and 100 hours of community service for throwing a beer at a player. Would have to think the snowball throw to the Punter would get something similar.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:58 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
In all seriousness, that's when people need to be militant. Break out the phone, record it and call security. Gotta police your own.
Yeah, I would agree. Kick those idiots out so the rest of us can watch the game.

I never saw any snowballs myself, but wondered why they kept announcing that you can't throw things. I didn't know if that was normal or if there was some problem I wasn't seeing.
[Reply]
wazu 04:06 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I would agree. Kick those idiots out so the rest of us can watch the game.

I never saw any snowballs myself, but wondered why they kept announcing that you can't throw things. I didn't know if that was normal or if there was some problem I wasn't seeing.
I'm guessing you were sitting decently close to the field. I'm lower level but 33 rows up, so saw snowballs dropping in front of us all night, and many looked packed pretty tight. They were always far enough away that I couldn't see what or who they hit. Regarding the public announcement, I don't remember ever hearing that before, it was definitely snowball related.
[Reply]
ct 04:08 PM 01-13-2019
keep your snowballs in your pants or keep your ass at home
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:12 PM 01-13-2019
European model shows 6" to a foot of snow coming late week
[Reply]
Simplicity 04:22 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I love justification. Yeah it's wrong but other people do it so!
Obviously Sam doesn't condone it but what are you going to do? It's not the first time nor will it be the last time. If there's snow then its as certain as death and taxes that snowballs will be thrown... People are stupid and this shouldn't be news to anyone.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:25 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm guessing you were sitting decently close to the field. I'm lower level but 33 rows up, so saw snowballs dropping in front of us all night, and many looked packed pretty tight. They were always far enough away that I couldn't see what or who they hit. Regarding the public announcement, I don't remember ever hearing that before, it was definitely snowball related.
Don't kid yourself. He was probably up in the suite with the Hunt's drinking champagne.
[Reply]
baitism 04:53 PM 01-13-2019
These aren't just regular snowballs, they were assault snowballs.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:55 PM 01-13-2019

[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up