ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Snowballs
cmh6476 12:49 PM 01-13-2019
I thought it made it kind of fun with the snow. Of course I was under the awning which I appreciated having my 11yo boy with me. I guess if we had been getting hit it would of sucked. Just what happens when you get a bunch of drunk people around wet snow, I guess :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:12 PM 01-13-2019
What do you expect? It's snow. Snow makes for good balls. What do you do w/balls? Throw them!

But yea not cool.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:14 PM 01-13-2019
I remember being at a Titans game probably about 8 years ago. Snow on the ground and cold. Chiefs were getting killed because we sucked. One Titan fan about 25 rows down was talking crap to everyone in the stands that day. Just really drunk, obnoxious, and rubbing salt on the wound.

Fourth quarter starts and he is still going at it. So I bet a friend of mine 20 bucks I can nail him with a snow ball. Take a sip of my beer pack a nice tight snow ball. Unleashed it at the back of his head. Bullseye. He turns around. Looks at me pissed off to holy hell.

Then he raises his beer as if too say nice shot. I raise my beer. After that he sat down and peace was restored.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:15 PM 01-13-2019
Hopefully a few of the perps got their teeth knocked out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:19 PM 01-13-2019
I can't remember the last time an nfl player on the field in mid play was impacted by a fan throwing something at him. If that actually impacted the punt id be furious. Not just because of the penalty. Fans should not physically impact games. Kc star claims kickoff returners were being targeted too. Under no circumstance should a snowball even sniff the field. Thank God we won and that the refs didn't make a bad call.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:22 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I remember being at a Titans game probably about 8 years ago. Snow on the ground and cold. Chiefs were getting killed because we sucked. One Titan fan about 25 rows down was talking crap to everyone in the stands that day. Just really drunk, obnoxious, and rubbing salt on the wound.

Fourth quarter starts and he is still going at it. So I bet a friend of mine 20 bucks I can nail him with a snow ball. Take a sip of my beer pack a nice tight snow ball. Unleashed it at the back of his head. Bullseye. He turns around. Looks at me pissed off to holy hell.

Then he raises his beer as if too say nice shot. I raise my beer. After that he sat down and peace was restored.
You’re so badass can I get an autograph?
[Reply]
Spott 01:25 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
g=9.8m/s2 or 32 feet per second

ice ball falling 40 feet is traveling at 27 mph
If thrown in a vacuum.
[Reply]
kcclone 01:26 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Bunch of ****in morons. Stadium should have posted security all over where they where coming from. Terrible show of class, trying to hit ****ing cameraman and cheerleaders and chiefs fans in the bottom. Dumb.

Agreed, you should be kicked out immediately if caught throwing a snowball. How old do you have to be before throwing a snowball loses it's appeal?
[Reply]
threebag 01:29 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
"It's Duracell D battery day here at the Oakland coliseum"
I guess if your stealing them, steal the best. Don’t want to throw no dolla sto batteries.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:32 PM 01-13-2019
I was hoping Andy was gonna leap into the stands and find the fan throwing snowballs, rip his arms off and beat him with them and than just go back to coaching like nothing happened.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:41 PM 01-13-2019
I saw a couple of snowballs hit in the end zone. Andy went down towards the big scoreboard side of the field to point at some fans and tell them to chill. I didn't see anything coming from around my seats. I saw some red confetti in the fourth quarter, but that was about it. Yes chucking snowballs from the upper deck is especially dangerous. Whoever was seen doing it should get jail time.

The stadium announcer put up a message about fan conduct about a half dozen times during the course of the game. Snowballs seems to slow way down after they started with that. Also, the refs could have penalized the Chiefs because of fan conduct. And our fans should be better than that. I think it was jus a few drunken idiots. There's always more drunks at late afternoon and night games then when we have a normal noon game.
[Reply]
Donger 01:43 PM 01-13-2019
https://deadspin.com/chiefs-fans-thr...ame-1831708064
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:45 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Or Batteries! Wasn't that the choice of Raider Scum for years? The nickname Battery Chucks come to mind!
Raider fans would probably chuck their Obama-Phones these days.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:49 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://deadspin.com/chiefs-fans-thr...ame-1831708064
Wow, I didn't notice that one at the Indy Punter. I did see the one at the receiver. But that could have been a Colts fan chucking that one!
[Reply]
Pointer19 01:50 PM 01-13-2019
New strategy for going 8-0 away

Step 1. Go to all away games wearing away team's gear
Step 2. Throw snowballs at Chiefs if we're losing
Step 3. Free yards
[Reply]
Spott 01:52 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I saw a couple of snowballs hit in the end zone. Andy went down towards the big scoreboard side of the field to point at some fans and tell them to chill. I didn't see anything coming from around my seats. I saw some red confetti in the fourth quarter, but that was about it. Yes chucking snowballs from the upper deck is especially dangerous. Whoever was seen doing it should get jail time.

The stadium announcer put up a message about fan conduct about a half dozen times during the course of the game. Snowballs seems to slow way down after they started with that. Also, the refs could have penalized the Chiefs because of fan conduct. And our fans should be better than that. I think it was just a few drunken idiots. There's always more drunks at late afternoon and night games then when we have a normal noon game.
I wonder if they could actually punish the home team for something like that. What if some guy in a Luck jersey pelts a ref with a snowball? Can they really punish a team just because they they assume the person is rooting for the home team?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up