ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep ****ing doubting Bob Sutton
Hammock Parties 09:50 PM 01-12-2019
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He coaches with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Sutton, I don't even consider true fans. He coaches his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:34 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
It's not Bobs doing, must be his assistants being allowed to assist with game planning!
Yep, the assistants were rumored to have game planned the last 2-3 games.

This improvement may have everything to do with Sutton’s reduced role.

Somebody decided to play Lucas and Ward... and it sure as hell doesn’t seem like Suttons call.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:19 AM 01-14-2019
Pretty sure what is happening to the Chiefs on defense is the same thing the Cowboys did with Rod Marinelli, he was coordinator in title only gave up all the important stuff to Kris Richard. Only debate left is who gets the credit for the Chiefs: Smith, Harris or both? (if both is the answer how do you know which one gets the promotion without insulting the other next year?)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:24 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Pretty sure what is happening to the Chiefs on defense is the same thing the Cowboys did with Rod Marinelli, he was coordinator in title only gave up all the important stuff to Kris Richard. Only debate left is who gets the credit for the Chiefs: Smith, Harris or both? (if both is the answer how do you know which one gets the promotion without insulting the other next year?)
Kris Richard as our DC next year:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:24 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
Bob and his soft coverage is the reason why the Chiefs lost the Patriots, Rams, Chargers, and Seahawks!
:-)
[Reply]
bobhill 08:52 AM 01-14-2019
Keep him until the end of this season then fire or retirement for him.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:10 AM 01-14-2019
I don't trust him with much, but when it comes to defending against Tom Brady, in Bob Sutton I actually do trust.

I think it goes back to his days on Rex Ryan's Jets staff in the earlier part of this decade.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:16 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Keep him until the end of this season then fire or retirement for him.
Bob is not getting fired.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:20 AM 01-14-2019
according to Matt Derrick he's had assistance in calling d. The two below him have taken on a more hands-on role. Don't shoot the messenger - but yeah - Matt Derrick has literal 'inside the locker' access.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 01-14-2019
I could see him retiring
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:24 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I don't trust him with much, but when it comes to defending against Tom Brady, in Bob Sutton I actually do trust.

I think it goes back to his days on Rex Ryan's Jets staff in the earlier part of this decade.
Yup. I've mentioned before one thing Bob used to do was give Brady lots of time to throw. Used to do that to Peyton too. Weird as it sounds, they get frustrated when they have time. Wild card is Sony Michel... He's a better back than they've had in a while. We can't just focus purely on Brady this time.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:15 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty nifty how Smith and Harris assume more of a responsibility and they've gotten significantly better coincidentally right at the time the change happened.
Yes. This. Fuck Bob.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:11 PM 01-14-2019
I am praying for divine inspiration to fill Mr. Sutton with defensive schemes that will stifle Brady and the hooded one. I've not been kind to Mr. Sutton this year. For that I apologize. We need an apt and smart scheme for the next two games. Bob is on our team. I'm sending all the good juju I can muster.

Karma Crowdsourcing for Bob Give until it hurts people.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:56 PM 01-14-2019
THE POWER OF METAMUCIL COMPELS YOU!

[Reply]
lcarus 02:08 PM 01-14-2019
Sith Lord Bob with his black hood was the key.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up