Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2 tickets for sale.
Sassy Squatch 11:34 AM 01-11-2019
They gone.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:46 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Maybe an accidental slap in the face or two. Nothing too serious.
Dammit. I was in for the rape. I'm out now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Strange, I act the same in real life. Why would you act differently here?

But hey kudos to you, I hope that means you are smarter in real life. :-)
Because it's a 4chan/reddit level message board with almost no moderation. I don't take it seriously. You're actually telling me you take this place seriously? No wonder you're so goddamn uptight all the time.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:49 PM 01-11-2019
How many flights will get cancelled due to the weather
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:50 PM 01-11-2019
Because it's a shhhh level message board with almost no moderation. I don't take it seriously. You're actually telling me you take this place seriously? No wonder you're so goddamn uptight all the time.
Seriously? I take it as seriously as as I do anything else that's not critically important in my life. Its not family, its not health, but yea I love my Chiefs.

I'm not uptight, I just call a spade a spade. Same as in real life. You could ask Flopnuts or a few others.

And hey man, good luck selling your tickets and I hope you get to see an epic win. I'm holding out for the AFCCG because I think its going to cost a fucking mint.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:51 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
How many flights will get cancelled due to the weather
Mr. Blutowsky. Zero point zero
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:52 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seriously? I take it as seriously as as I do anything else that's not critically important in my life. Its not family, its not health, but yea I love my Chiefs.

I'm not uptight, I just call a spade a spade. Same as in real life. You could ask Flopnuts or a few others.

And hey man, good luck selling your tickets and I hope you get to see an epic win. I'm holding out for the AFCCG because I think its going to cost a fucking mint.
I was there with you but I want to be there when we break the drought. AFCCG feels less special to me than just getting over this ridiculous slump the Chiefs have been in.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:54 PM 01-11-2019
I was there with you but I want to be there when we break the drought. AFCCG feels less special to me than just getting over this ridiculous slump the Chiefs have been in.
Well I was at the last 2 playoff games at Arrowhead hoping for the same thing, hope since I'm sitting this one out I get to kick myself later for not being there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:26 PM 01-11-2019
No one will buy my tickets....

[Reply]
HemiEd 07:28 PM 01-11-2019
Was just getting ready to bump it for you. ^
[Reply]
deadman 07:39 PM 01-11-2019
I'll buy them.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:44 PM 01-11-2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:47 PM 01-11-2019
If you're serious PM me.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:36 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I am about this "-" close to finding a flight to MCI.

FAX
My son and I would swing by and give you a lift to Arrowhead if you get a flight.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:39 PM 01-11-2019
And I'll sell you a ticket to the game. deadman wasn't serious, I guess.
[Reply]
deadman 09:04 PM 01-11-2019
And I'll sell you a ticket to the game. deadman wasn't serious, I guess.
I guess I haven't been around long enough to have dm capabilities.

I'd love to go, and my gut reaction was yes, but road conditions between KC and Indiana are pretty poor and I'm not paying for a flight. You may have luck on Twitter or Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up