ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
baitism 01:56 PM 01-11-2019
Two more hours of work. Good lord, these two weeks have been horrible.
[Reply]
kc rush 02:59 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I was thinking about drinking a shit ton of scotch.
Good man. What you got?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:06 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by kc rush:
Good man. What you got?
Probably 12YO Macallan. The 18YO is for special occasions, not getting hammered.
[Reply]
Buns 03:07 PM 01-11-2019
I took the day off tomorrow. I've been a jittery mess all week and it's getting worse. My rekindled love for beer has only helped take the edge off.

But it's a good anxiety! It's like I'm so nervous about getting laid, and I might actually get laid this time!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 03:08 PM 01-11-2019
Actually I may just opt for some rum instead.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:08 PM 01-11-2019
I can't wait any long this fucking Friday wont end!
[Reply]
kc rush 03:15 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Probably 12YO Macallan. The 18YO is for special occasions, not getting hammered.
I am out of The Macallan, but got 14 year old Oban and 12 year old Glenmorangie for Christmas that I need to try.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:19 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Buns:
It's like I'm so nervous about getting laid, and I might actually get laid this time!!!
Hopefully the Chiefs have better luck!

Kidding.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:01 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Probably. Until the Chiefs get in to the habit of winning their first playoff game of the season on a regular basis, I say "just play the motherfucker, whatever".

Maybe I'll watch, maybe I'll just check the box score on Google from time to time, or maybe I'll play Wolfenstein online with Demonpenz for four hours; who could say?
Seriously? You should never be allowed to complain about anything or tell other posters how they should feel about anything ever again.

Its the playoffs.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:18 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I am out of The Macallan, but got 14 year old Oban and 12 year old Glenmorangie for Christmas that I need to try.
I hate Oban. Tastes like Anbesol. Glenmorangie is good, though.
[Reply]
In58men 04:22 PM 01-11-2019
30 more minutes and I’m out of here!!!!
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:52 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually find myself the same as MahiMike. It seems irrational, but the games affect me so much that many times I wont watch them till after I know the outcome. It can upset me so much, that I have trouble sleeping and am angry about it for quite a while. Its irrational, and I know that it is, but I cannot simply "just watch" a game, I get invested immediately. This year, the Patriots, Rams and Chargers games tore my heart out.
I was that way for about 40 years. Then you think you have figured out how to deal with it and they suck you in again. 28 point lead! Forward Progress!

I told my Mrs. we were going to lose with the 28 point lead. I live in Missouri now and they are going to have to show me. I think 15 can do it.
[Reply]
grandllama 05:14 PM 01-11-2019
I don’t know a better thread to post this in. My name is Llama, long time member of the board, long time sufferer of the Chiefs.

I work from home in the center of Colts hell - so yes it’s been nasty this week.

But I want to give props to Mrs. Llama. (Not the Mrs Llama the old timers know, I married a GA peach about six years ago)

She works at a large call center in Indy. First time ever at this call center today was Blue Friday. Mrs Llama wore my Mahomes Jersey. Only red in thousands of blue lol. She has been disowned by her coworkers but embraced even more by me :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:15 PM 01-11-2019
I just checked the Australian broadcast. It’s halftime and the Chiefs are winning 24-10.
[Reply]
Buns 05:41 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Hopefully the Chiefs have better luck!

Kidding.
Me too, at least for the next month
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up