ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:06 AM 01-10-2019
The real test will be staying busy Saturday. We plan to put away our Christmas decorations so that should definitely take some time and our minds off waiting for the game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:09 AM 01-10-2019
Haven't really thought about it. Just another game for me.
[Reply]
In58men 10:13 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
GTFOH
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:16 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
GTFOH
Seriously. Certainly not overly anxious at work over it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:18 AM 01-10-2019
I CAME AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Donger 10:18 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

Here, this will help:

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:18 AM 01-10-2019
Busy working. Moving around the country. Chances of me watching the game live is slim to never. So I’ll be abusing the NFL mobile app all game while in the air.
[Reply]
DC.chief 10:19 AM 01-10-2019
Slowest week ever. Feels like it's going backwards at this point. I'm basically useless at work. I've read every hot take and article/video I can possibly find chiefs related and It's all shit I already know but I NEED MOAR!!!
[Reply]
chinaski 10:20 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:

Study the Sicilian Defence, and it's positional variables. I am currently studying the Dragon variation where Black fianchettoes their Bishop on G7 attacking White's Queenside. It's very interesting.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:26 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah I dont get people being anxious for qqthe game. Im excited for sure, but not anxious at all.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:27 AM 01-10-2019
i literally am fine until the end of the game if its close. If we're losing by a lot i am relaxed, if we're winning by a lot im relaxed, but if its close and at the end i pace around my living room.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:27 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Busy working. Moving around the country. Chances of me watching the game live is slim to never. So I’ll be abusing the NFL mobile app all game while in the air.
Distracted flying is just as bad as drunk flying!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:31 AM 01-10-2019
For a change of pace start watching LINKIN PARK or LIMP BIZKIT music videos. You'll be glad you did!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:32 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
For a change of pace start watching LINKIN PARK or LIMP BIZKIT music videos. You'll be glad you did!
RIP the linkin park guy
[Reply]
KurtCauley 10:38 AM 01-10-2019
I just feel this year is different. The optimism going into this game is probably what has me so anxious. I can't wait to see the team on the field. I'll be pacing around all day Saturday and throughout the game as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up