ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets hire Adam Gase to be HC
The Franchise 06:58 PM 01-09-2019

Jets expected to hire HC Adam Gase, per me and @JeffDarlington.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 10, 2019

[Reply]
2112 09:37 PM 01-09-2019
They wanted Rhule but wouldn’t let him do it his way so he declined. Then on a phone call lol from a retired qb of another team (Peyton Manning) the band aid king pin with no football xp made his decision
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:46 PM 01-09-2019
Not saying Mike McCarthy would be my first choice, but he has a more proven track record of successfully developing a QB in the NFL (Aaron Rodgers) than Gase.

What QB has Gase successfully developed? Not Ryan Tannehill.

Gase was Manning’s glorified intern in Denver.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:03 PM 01-09-2019
I can't wait to listen to sports talk in New York tomorrow.
[Reply]
-King- 10:50 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How many Super Bowls has Gase won as a HC?

Even a dumbshit such as yourself can count to zero.

The Jets are hiring a guy whose team just quit in him, congrats.
Yeah! Remember when Gase had Aaron Rodgers and totally wasted him?

Oh wait.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:48 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
McCarthy must be black listed.
Irony.
[Reply]
Pushead2 01:56 AM 01-10-2019
Jets' fans are not happy. They are lighting up the move on WFAN.

This was a bad hire.
[Reply]
-King- 02:04 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Jets' fans are not happy. They are lighting up the move on WFAN.

This was a bad hire.
Meh. Eagles fans were pissed at the Doug pederson hire and nationally it was called the worst coaching hire that year (best was browns with Hue Jackson). No one knows what they're talking about.
[Reply]
Pushead2 02:13 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Meh. Eagles fans were pissed at the Doug pederson hire and nationally it was called the worst coaching hire that year (best was browns with Hue Jackson). No one knows what they're talking about.
They're more concerned with his alleged locker room issues.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:58 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How many Super Bowls has Gase won as a HC?

Even a dumbshit such as yourself can count to zero.

The Jets are hiring a guy whose team just quit in him, congrats.
Lol yea there’s no difference between having a guy like Rodgers and Tannehill. Not to mention 10 more fucking seasons.

We should fire Reid and hire McCarthy right now actually.

Didn’t McCarthy just have an elite QB quit on him? Crazy that despite having Tannehill (for 11 games) as opposed to Rodgers and having his team quit on him, Gase still had a better record than the Packers did.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:04 AM 01-10-2019
Gase is a good dude, but dunno about HC material. Interesting that he jumped from MIA to NJY directly without playing coordinator again... weird hire by them after what happened with Bowles.
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
They're more concerned with his alleged locker room issues.
And despite those issues which I think are overblown just because of Landry, he was only 2 games below .500 even though his starting QB was out for 24 out of the 48 games he was coach.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:55 AM 01-10-2019
Gase isnt that bad. He has almost a .500 record with Miami using Cutler/Tannehill/Osweiler as his QBs. He had no talent to work with because the Miami FO has Tannebaum in it who is terrible. His best WR this year was Albert Wilson until he got hurt.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:57 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Gase is a good dude, but dunno about HC material. Interesting that he jumped from MIA to NJY directly without playing coordinator again... weird hire by them after what happened with Bowles.
:-) Why did someone "thumbs down" you on such an innocuous post? :-) This place is fucking weird.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:23 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-) Why did someone "thumbs down" you on such an innocuous post? :-) This place is ****ing weird.
I've never paid any attention to that... will have to go back and look at other posts. If that got a thumbs down, I must have some interesting ones for other postings.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:29 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I've never paid any attention to that... will have to go back and look at other posts. If that got a thumbs down, I must have some interesting ones for other postings.
:-):-):-) And then they tapped MY ass! Fucking weirdos.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up