ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What play do you see happening on Saturday
pugsnotdrugs19 08:20 PM 01-08-2019
NOTICE: This is a positive vibes only thread. No negative bulljive doo-doo beyond this post. This thread is here for pro-Chiefs thoughts only. If you do not want to oblige, I shall direct you here —> https://youtu.be/oxxyqBz91rk

Now, here is the objective. I want you to imagine your favorite possible play for this Saturday’s game that you believe is actually going to occur. So visualize the play, and jot it down in your response. It’ll be fun to see who correctly makes predictions.

I’ll go first. The play that I see happening on Saturday is.... Eric Berry, guided by his spirit and impeccable awareness, intercepts Andrew Luck to set up a Chiefs touchdown.

Now go!
[Reply]
007 12:28 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
This is a great answer.
Its the perfect answer
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:45 AM 01-09-2019
Travis Kelce 69 yard touchdown catch and the celebration is that chick on the horse sucking his dick on the field.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 05:20 AM 01-09-2019
A Colts Punt.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:55 AM 01-09-2019
I want a play action pass deep to hill for a td and then a strip sack by houston. Also a pass to sherman for a score.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:18 AM 01-09-2019
Chris Jones and Houston hit Luck so hard he momentarily contemplates a career as an architect.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:03 AM 01-09-2019
Defense forces punt, which is subsequently returned for TD by Reek.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 07:18 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
this is probably 6 against our D
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:24 AM 01-09-2019
A deep curl route to Watkins along the left sideline, he makes two guys miss and takes it 70 yards to the house to put us in the lead with 30 seconds left. Berry picks off Luck at the end to seal it. Chiefs win 42-38
[Reply]
NY CHIEF 07:42 AM 01-09-2019
:-)
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
A Colts Punt.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:10 AM 01-09-2019
I see the colts and chiefs putting 11 guys out there and something happens.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:13 AM 01-09-2019
Been awhile since Tyreek returned a punt for a TD...
[Reply]
loochy 08:27 AM 01-09-2019
3rd and 12

Draw play to D. Williams for 1.5 yards

Punt

Oh damn, I was having flashbacks. Let me try again:

3rd and 12

Mahomes evades pressure by stepping up in the pocket. Then he gets flushed left, then he gets chased and ends up sprinting to the right sideline. He spots Hill sprinting open to the right sideline about 15 yards down the field. Mahomes rears back to throw...AND THE THROW ENDS up going across his body with a no look pass over the middle to Kelce for a gain of 43! TOUCH DOWN KAN SAS CITY (Mitch Holthus voice)!!!
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:57 AM 01-09-2019
Late in the 4th quarter, Chiefs up 33-27. Colts driving to the KC 15 with about 1:30 on the clock.

4th and 7, Andrew Luck drops back to pass and throws over the middle towards TY Hilton.

From the side of the screen we catch a glimpse of something streaking towards Hilton. As the previously unidentified flying object comes closer into view, we see Eric Berry in the midst of a perfect cartwheel, just between the ball and TY.

As Hilton's outstretched fingers reach to grasp the catch, the Haglund deformity on Eric's heel grazes the laces of the pigskin and sends it spiraling downwards to the turf, incomplete. The fans rejoice in a raucous uproar, our destiny is complete.

The very injury we've all cursed the past four months sends us to the AFC championship game. It was Andy Reid and Eric Berry's plan all along. When Berry said his spirit wasn't feeling it, he really meant his heel wasn't the correct shape to block the upcoming pass. After the Super Bowl, Berry's heal gets a parade down main street and a spot in the Chiefs ring of honor.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:05 AM 01-09-2019
One of these three things will happen, but only if we are desperate.

1. A flea flicker off a shovel pass
2. A Kelce throw back to Patrick Mahomes for a TD ala the Super Bowl
3. A throw to Eric Fisher ala that Patriots play from the beginning of the year
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:21 AM 01-09-2019
RPO to Tyreek on a slant that splits the safeties and goes the distance.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up