ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 54
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:54 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
It was only a question.

I'm a Colts fan so, sure, I'm hoping for a Colts win. You guys are Chiefs fans so you're all in on the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs are very very good but I think the same about the Colts.

My main goal here is not to troll but to learn more about the Chiefs so, as I watch, I'll know things like "Oh hey, there's Chris Jones, I've heard he is pretty good" or "Damien Williams is someone to pay attention to".

I'd also like to return the favor so you guys know a few things about the Colts. Like, the Colts run a fast, 4-3 Tampa 2, effort-based Defense that includes many unknown players. WLB Darius Leonard (all-pro rookie) and Kenny Moore have been studs for us. Andrew Luck is weirdly athletic despite his size and goofy demeanor and having his best year. TY Hilton is having a huge season even though he hasn't practiced in over a month due to a severe ankle injury. LG Quenton Nelson (all-pro rookie) is a mean and nasty lineman and the main reason we've gone from the worst O-Line to the best this year. RB Marlon Mack is a top 10 back in the league with an average of 75.7 yards a game and 9 TDs.

If the Chiefs win, I'll likely cheer for them throughout the playoffs. A Chiefs vs Saints Super Bowl would be fun but a Colts vs Saints Super Bowl would be even better.
No that's fine - I think under normal circumstances I'd show back up to congratulate whoever said 'what' - that they were correct and nice evaluation - but these three videos were so insulting - I doubt I'd do that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:55 AM 01-08-2019

#Colts run zone coverage at highest rate in the league.#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes played 5 games vs teams that run zone at top-8 frequencies this season, completing 64.1% of his passes at 7.99 yards per attempt with a perfect 14:0 TD-to-INT ratio against them.

— Evan Silva (@evansilva) January 8, 2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:56 AM 01-08-2019
We have more talent on defense than they do. Pretty handily actually.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:12 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:

No one is talking about this in the narrative of this game...combine that with their lack of an ability to cover Kelce? Yeah Mahomes is going to shred them.
[Reply]
deadman 12:19 PM 01-08-2019

The Chiefs lost 2 of those 5 games.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:24 PM 01-08-2019
To the Chargers by 1 point on the last play and the Seahawks. Ok?
[Reply]
deadman 12:28 PM 01-08-2019
To the Chargers by 1 point on the last play and the Seahawks. Ok?
It's not necessarily a stat with much meaning.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:33 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

No one is talking about this in the narrative of this game...combine that with their lack of an ability to cover Kelce? Yeah Mahomes is going to shred them.
Because no one is expecting Mahomes to have a bad day. The real story is if the chiefs D can hold or limit the Colts a few times... that is the problem.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:42 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Because no one is expecting Mahomes to have a bad day. The real story is if the chiefs D can hold or limit the Colts a few times... that is the problem.
The defense won't be as big of a question if we're constantly up 14 pts. or so throughout the game....everyone is talking about the Chiefs' D but I think the onus is on the Colts' D to get stops.
[Reply]
FAX 12:50 PM 01-08-2019
I've been doing some preliminary research on the Colts' o-line.

They have quite a few false starts on their record. Especially that big-ass rookie guard. Just so you know ...

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 12:51 PM 01-08-2019
Chiefs were pretty beat up second half of the year
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:53 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

They have quite a few false starts on their record. Especially that big-ass rookie guard. Just so you know ...

FAX
:-)

Nothing gets arrowhead more riled up than a false start
[Reply]
deadman 12:59 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Nelson had 3. Kelce and Conley both had 3... AT HOME.

As a team, the Chiefs had 24, 14 at home.

The Colts had 18, 12 on the road.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:06 PM 01-08-2019
Luck's numbers on the road in outdoor stadiums:

16 tds 9 ints 88 rating

3-4 record.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:09 PM 01-08-2019
Is this the first playoff game we've had a healthy Justin Houston for?
[Reply]
Page 44 of 54
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up