ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 54
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:08 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I hope we fucking destroy them.

I’m talking 45-21 destroy them.
I’m not ruling it out.

Probably won’t predict such, but I think it’s possible. KC has their eyes on the prize.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I hope we ****ing destroy them.

I’m talking 45-21 destroy them.
That's not unrealistic...Arrowhead is going to be unglued. Watkins and LDT..possibly Berry.

We haven't seen this team in a while...
[Reply]
milkman 01:16 AM 01-06-2019
This game should be rated M, for mature audiences, because of the way that Mahomes, Kelce and (hopefully a healthy) Watkins will abuse the middle of the field against that Colt defense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:20 AM 01-06-2019
Everyone wants LDT back. Tbh we don’t need him. Wylie has been playing damn good
[Reply]
milkman 01:24 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Everyone wants LDT back. Tbh we don’t need him. Wylie has been playing damn good
Is Cam Irving playing?

If not, then LDT returning allows for Wylie to slide over to the left guard spot.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 01:32 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by milkman:
Is Cam Irving playing?

If not, then LDT returning allows for Wylie to slide over to the left guard spot.
Oddly enough, Jeff Allen started last week. But, when he got hurt, Irving came in for him. I’m not sure what to make of that. Were they just trying to give Irving some extra time, but then he was forced in by Allen’s injury? Or, was Allen just getting the start ahead of him? I’m not sure, but it was weird.
[Reply]
jaa1025 01:34 AM 01-06-2019
The Colts are such an unknown because of that soft as shit schedule. I didn't respect them or the Texans because of that. Is their oline or defense that good or is that a product of the shit that they have been matched up against since week 6?

I believe that this was the best possible outcome for the Chiefs. I personally didn't want to play the Ravens again because of the physicality of that game. I don't want to play a team for the 3rd time again either that is a media darling. I want the Colts and in one game, Mahomes cant erase decades of losses and bad mojo in the playoffs.

This is a home game and the team had a bye week. Reid's coaching record on bye weeks is 17-3. They had time to get healthy while Indy had a road game.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:54 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The Colts are such an unknown because of that soft as shit schedule. I didn't respect them or the Texans because of that. Is their oline or defense that good or is that a product of the shit that they have been matched up against since week 6?

I believe that this was the best possible outcome for the Chiefs. I personally didn't want to play the Ravens again because of the physicality of that game. I don't want to play a team for the 3rd time again either that is a media darling. I want the Colts and in one game, Mahomes cant erase decades of losses and bad mojo in the playoffs.

This is a home game and the team had a bye week. Reid's coaching record on bye weeks is 17-3. They had time to get healthy while Indy had a road game.
Excellent post
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:55 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's not unrealistic...Arrowhead is going to be unglued. Watkins and LDT..possibly Berry.

We haven't seen this team in a while...
I haven't been online much - where'd you hear Watkins is playing on Sat?
[Reply]
BIG K 03:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I haven't been online much - where'd you hear Watkins is playing on Sat?
Great question Red! I haven’t heard anything about Watkins playing next week. Given the Chiefs history in the playoffs, I don’t want anyone resting next week. This, given their history in the playoffs, is their SuperBowl.

They should not be “saving” anyone for the next week......
[Reply]
JD10367 03:57 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
They want no part of KC

New England fans are terrified of KC in Arrowhead. They know if KC makes it past the divisional, it may be all over for NE in the AFC
Yeah, terrified. They already beat the Chiefs. If it weren’t for the Miami debacle you wouldn’t even have home field. I’m a lot more worried about Baltimore; those fuckers have no fear of the Pats and have beaten them in January in Gillette.

Doesn’t matter, though. Both sides can talk shit but if the AFCCG is Colts at Ravens we’ll all look pretty stupid. Let’s get through next weekend before we discuss how scared anyone is.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:38 AM 01-06-2019
Haven't read the whole thread, but watching the Colts play soft zone cover 2 made me think of the Steelers early in the season, which Patrick and Travis completely dismantled.

Basically need the crowd to cause 2 false starts that end drives and it doesn't matter what the defense does then.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:46 AM 01-06-2019
I’m not afraid of this colts teams.

The 10-1 run is impressive, but when you look at the schedule, it’s tissue paper soft.

They don’t rush the passer incredibly well. They haven’t faced an offensive attack that’s as explosive as the Chiefs in that span.

I think the KC defense will do enough and force at least 2 turnovers. Just have to get in some passing downs...
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:26 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Here are the QBs the Colts have played since their 1-5 start.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

Any of them that are even half way decent put points on them other than Prescott and Watson tonight. Though it was obvious they left numerous scores on the field.

If I’m the Colts this list scares me knowing that they have no idea what is about to hit them and that they are absolutely not prepared or able to stop it.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Best22 07:43 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, terrified. They already beat the Chiefs. If it weren’t for the Miami debacle you wouldn’t even have home field. I’m a lot more worried about Baltimore; those ****ers have no fear of the Pats and have beaten them in January in Gillette.

Doesn’t matter, though. Both sides can talk shit but if the AFCCG is Colts at Ravens we’ll all look pretty stupid. Let’s get through next weekend before we discuss how scared anyone is.
I love Pats fans traveling to CP to tell us how “not scared” they are

But yeah, you’re totally correct on that last paragraph. KC has a first year QB and even NE doesn’t look as strong as normal
[Reply]
Page 14 of 54
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up