ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How does Cowherd stay employed?
Wallcrawler 02:50 PM 12-31-2018
https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1...002098176?s=20

One of the most absolute fucking braindead takes Ive ever heard. KC should be saying uh oh when they look at NE?!

Because they smashed a pathetic jets team while ignoring the fact that KC just did the same thing to an equally pathetic Raiders team?

Says KC in last 6 weeks is 3-3 like its some sort of terrible omen.

Well Colin, NE is 4-2, all against teams that failed to make the post season. Losses to Miami and Pittsburgh.

Chiefs losses have come against playoff teams. There is literally no reason to fear the New England Patriots. They had a cakewalk schedule to finish up and dropped 2 games.

What a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:51 PM 12-31-2018
Because he gets reactions like this and you run out to tell people about it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:51 PM 12-31-2018
Maybe he will be the next Raiders OC
[Reply]
Best22 02:53 PM 12-31-2018
Because he gets reactions

He doesn’t even believe what he says. He’s a troll
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:54 PM 12-31-2018
He also conveniently leaves out that Brady played the full game, while Chiefs smashed the Raiders so bad that Mahomes sat the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter and Chad Henne finished the game.
[Reply]
wazu 02:59 PM 12-31-2018
What an idiotic take. I’m gonna punish this stupid take by following him on Twitter and making fun of him while watching his show. Can we make this the “what did Cowherd say today” mega-thread and get it stickied please?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:03 PM 12-31-2018
The Pats should always be feared in the playoffs, so he's not necessarily wrong. However, the entire premise is idiotic because Chiefs fans should be worried about getting to the AFCCG, not who they will play if/when they get there.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 PM 12-31-2018
Because you read and and watch him give guess opinions and give him high ratings. Good job, you played yourself.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:08 PM 12-31-2018
Ignore him and listen to LeBatard's show instead.
[Reply]
hiflyin chiefs fan 03:10 PM 12-31-2018
I'm so sick of all the "talking heads" Never giving the Chiefs Kingdom any love ! Beat Phillip Rivers in their house, Beat Pittsburg in their house, Lose to the Pats in their house by 3 in the final minutes of the game, Beat Ravens, Put 51 up on the Rams in their house, and within 7 of Seattle in their house. End the season 12-4 with the # 1 seed and HFA and yet Still don't seem newsworthy ! UNBELIEVABLE ! Let's Feed em a big old platter of CROW !! GO CHIEFS !!
[Reply]
BWillie 03:13 PM 12-31-2018
I'm not worried about New England - at all. In fact I might even pick them over the Ravens if given a choice. I want no part of Los Angeles though.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:18 PM 12-31-2018
Cowturd is what he is.

I mean we kill the Raiders and we suddenly feel great. Pats kill the Jets and now they are are awesome too. Best thing is that we don't have to go to NE.

All that said, I also thought NE looked good yesterday. They are good (and a problem for us) when they run their offense through White and Edelman. Frankly I'd love to meet the Pats in the AFC Championship game. I just don't think they have the horses.
[Reply]
FAX 03:25 PM 12-31-2018
Shock jock. With next to nothing in the jock.

Actually, he's not even shocking anymore, either. Merely vacuous, insipid, and predictable. Use your Bluetooth channel changer technology and you'll think more clearly. That's what I suggest, anyhow.

FAX
[Reply]
vailpass 03:27 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Shock jock. With next to nothing in the jock.

Actually, he's not even shocking anymore, either. Merely vacuous, insipid, and predictable. Use your Bluetooth channel changer technology and you'll think more clearly. That's what I suggest, anyhow.

FAX
This. Sirius XM is a godsend in this regard.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:42 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Because he gets reactions like this and you run out to tell people about it.
Because grown men love teenage drama. This thread is a prime example of why guys like Cowherd is employed...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up