ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 42
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Inspector 11:59 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Having lived this nightmare my entire life, I can tell you that it is possible to bury the past and bury it forever. With years of effort, focus, and dedicated self-analysis, one can eventually arrive at a full and clear understanding of the human dilemma and its concomitant paradoxical mysteries. That is the utterly dramatic and magnificent moment when you realize you don't give two sh*ts about what came before.

Interestingly, that moment of perfect clarity is also the exact time when you finally realize you don't give two sh*ts now.

Then we drafted Mahomes. Although it's true that we each tried in our own way not to give two sh*ts, deep down in our heart of hearts, we really did give two sh*ts ... many more than just two, in fact. Well, those sh*ts have been given and we thought they were gone forever. But today, we can rest - immersed at last in the gloriously empirical and epistemological knowledge that Mahomes has given us back our sh*ts.

FAX
Yeah, what he said!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:10 AM 12-29-2018
Having lived this nightmare my entire life, I can tell you that it is possible to bury the past and bury it forever. With years of effort, focus, and dedicated self-analysis, one can eventually arrive at a full and clear understanding of the human dilemma and its concomitant paradoxical mysteries. That is the utterly dramatic and magnificent moment when you realize you don't give two sh*ts about what came before.

Interestingly, that moment of perfect clarity is also the exact time when you finally realize you don't give two sh*ts now.

Then we drafted Mahomes. Although it's true that we each tried in our own way not to give two sh*ts, deep down in our heart of hearts, we really did give two sh*ts ... many more than just two, in fact. Well, those sh*ts have been given and we thought they were gone forever. But today, we can rest - immersed at last in the gloriously empirical and epistemological knowledge that Mahomes has given us back our sh*ts.

FAX
Meh.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:12 AM 12-29-2018

FAX
The only clarity I've gleened is that Fat Andy is the king of bullshit...remember when he used to deflect contract issues with the "you'll have to ask Dorse"? Like he was out of the loop...

Truth is...he was up to his elbows in that shit. He wanted his LR to reflect himself .."kept, paid, happy and mediocre".

Dorsey didn't want Berry or Maclin...which were both correct evaluations. After Berry raised a premeditated national stink about not getting record money...and essentially went over Dorsey's head with Chunt...it reduced his power to shape his own roster. He learned the hard way who really wears the pants in KC...and had to resort to covertly cutting Maclin by text. If you remember..nobody knew it was going to happen.

This was done for 2 reasons....#1. Fat Andy wouldn't have allowed it. #2. It was a giant **** you for not backing him in the Berry deal...and letting him do his job.

He wanted out at that point...and I don't blame him. He knew what he was doing with the Maclin text...and it would get under Andy's skin. It was right after the fat conman went to his wedding...

He's kicking ass in Cleveland...and I hope he wins a SB. The 2018 Chiefs are HIS team...

Thanks for PMII, Dorsey!! You were right about Berry....and Maclin.

Eagles fans warned us about Andy....
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:37 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
anyone that is highly paid on this defense and can be reasonably cut should be. Berry, Houston etc.
I have supported Berry throughout the season, and I stand by my statements bashing people who questioned his toughness and who said that he was just sticking around for a paycheck. I think Berry has earned the benefit of the doubt. Also, we have no idea what the internal discussions were between him, the trainers and doctors, and Reid and Veach.

But I have been on the cut or restructure Houston bandwagon for a long time. I believe Houston has value, but not at his current salary. And even with the benefit of the doubt, Berry is now on the cut/injury settlement list, regardless of health. I am not sure if it's even worth keeping him even if he restructured his contract.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:31 AM 12-29-2018
Bunch of drama queens on this board. I'm standing by Eric Berry. I am not going to get mad at a player for getting hurt. That's ridiculous. Plus, we don't even need him for this game. It's the Raiders for crying out loud.

That said if he can't stay healthy which that seems to be the case with his salary we need to move on after the season. We'll see how the playoffs go. That's all that matters at this point.
[Reply]
007 02:37 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Bunch of drama queens on this board. I'm standing by Eric Berry. I am not going to get mad at a player for getting hurt. That's ridiculous. Plus, we don't even need him for this game. It's the Raiders for crying out loud.

That said if he can't stay healthy which that seems to be the case with his salary we need to move on after the season. We'll see how the playoffs go. That's all that matters at this point.
So many people are just jumping to conclusions that this will be an easy win for the Chiefs. Do you guys even watch the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:50 AM 12-29-2018
Chiefs always seem to play to the level of their competition.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:55 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
So many people are just jumping to conclusions that this will be an easy win for the Chiefs. Do you guys even watch the Chiefs?
Yes I do watch the Chiefs. I haven't missed a game in years. Tell me, how many nonplayoff teams have the Chiefs lost to this season?

Call me cocky call me whatever but I'm not worried about the Raiders. Not saying it will be easy but I have no doubts Chiefs win this game.
[Reply]
007 02:55 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Chiefs always seem to play to the level of their competition.

This person actually watches the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:55 AM 12-29-2018
OK then Berry, see you next year around this time then?
[Reply]
007 02:57 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yes I do. How many nonplayoff teams have the Chiefs lost to this season?

Call me cocky call me whatever but I'm not worried about the Raiders. Not saying it will be easy but I have no doubts we win this game.
Every year the Chiefs have that ONE game that they had no business losing to some shitty team with no shot at the playoffs. That game hasn't happened yet. Lets get through this last game without being cocky so we can have a season with out this problem.
[Reply]
007 02:57 AM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
OK then Berry, see you next year around this time then?
year to year
[Reply]
Three7s 06:30 AM 12-29-2018
I love how people just seem to forget that the Raiders were an inch away from beating us earlier in the year.

If the Chiefs do lose this, the one positive will be the reactions of the "it's the Raiders" crowd.
[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 07:17 AM 12-29-2018
Berry needed surgery to remove what is essentially a bone spur. He didn't do that so he guaranteed on-going tendonitis after prolonged running/playing in games. He has wasted a roster spot.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:23 AM 12-29-2018
^ it was a business decision. A very wise and wealthy decision at that. Big money bags Berry.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 42
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up