« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CJ Anderson coming [and Charcandrick West]
tate2133 06:46 PM 12-02-2018
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...kely-contract/

if he passes physical, says he is getting a contract, blah
[Reply]
TEX 07:38 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It was fascinating reading Chief Fan after Chief Fan noting that we "wouldn't miss a beat" with Ware. Ware is "just as good, if not better than, Hunt ever was."

Such utter and complete bullshit. What leads a person to believe such nonsense?

Ask Mr. FAX. He is one of them. Plus he knows everything...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:39 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Anyone thinking about bringing CJ in after this place ripped him as a donkey is hypocrisy at its finest.
I think he blows. Anyone available now does.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:39 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ware was getting stopped in the backfield way too ****ing much for my liking today. Might be relegated to short yardage back.
He cannot run sweeps out of shotgun
[Reply]
jimidollar 07:40 PM 12-02-2018
I thought he was retired.
[Reply]
TEX 07:40 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He cannot run sweeps out of shotgun
Yep. Too slow.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:41 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Ask Mr. FAX. He is one of them. Plus he knows everything...:-)
I can't imagine anyone here being that stupid, especially Fax. He's a good dude.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:43 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll have a psychologist evaluate me, but I'd take Charles back. We cut him after an injury, he was good for the Broncos until Elway defrauded him, and the Jaguars never gave him a chance.
Seconded
[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 PM 12-02-2018
I can't imagine anyone here being that stupid, especially Fax. He's a good dude.
Fax comes off as quite the Homer to me, so I can see him saying it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:44 PM 12-02-2018
Chack is a good blocker and can catch the ball
[Reply]
JakeF 07:44 PM 12-02-2018
West experiment is over. I would rather just go with Ware and the William brothers, see what happens.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:45 PM 12-02-2018
It was fascinating reading Chief Fan after Chief Fan noting that we "wouldn't miss a beat" with Ware. Ware is "just as good, if not better than, Hunt ever was."

No one said that
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:46 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Fax comes off as quite the Homer to me, so I can see him saying it.
I've always been a homer myself. I can't, though, find an argument that puts Ware in the same stratosphere as Hunt. Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie. Ware is slow and doesn't have insane vision/balance. Enjoy.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:46 PM 12-02-2018

I don't think most thought he was as good or better. But I think people believed he wouldn't be that much of a drop-off (certainly not as much as if we had lost our other key skill players). He didn't perform well today, but neither did the offensive line. And Ware only got 10% of reps in practice this past week.

I thought we'd get more production out of the RB spot today, but I'll reserve judgment until they have more time to actually craft a game plan for our new RBBC situation.

And finally, if Chiefs fans were trying to be blindly optimistic about Ware's abilities to shield them from the disappointment of the Hunt situation, who can blame them? It's been a rough few days for us all regardless which side of these debates you've been on.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:50 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't think most thought he was as good or better. But I think people believed he wouldn't be that much of a drop-off (certainly not as much as if we had lost our other key skill players). He didn't perform well today, but neither did the offensive line. And Ware only got 10% of reps in practice this past week.

I thought we'd get more production out of the RB spot today, but I'll reserve judgment until they have more time to actually craft a game plan for our new RBBC situation.

And finally, if Chiefs fans were trying to be blindly optimistic about Ware's abilities to shield them from the disappointment of the Hunt situation, who can blame them? It's been a rough few days for us all regardless which side of these debates you've been on.
When people said there wouldn't be much of a drop off, at least I was thinking of the offense as a whole. We scored 40 points today. It was fine.
[Reply]
ping2000 07:51 PM 12-02-2018
Please, no trash can dick. He fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up