ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- I have even MORE reason to hate Shannon Sharpe than most of you....
Simply Red 12:28 PM 11-09-2018
There's some reasons (on a local level) I should hate Shannon Sharpe more so than the average KC fan.

Since the beginning of this season and once we've sort of 'blossomed' as a squad @KC Chiefs - He's quickly become one of our biggest endorsers.

Sorry guys - he's rapidly become one of my favorites - don't neg me or anything - I'm sure I'll get some push-back, here. He will go to bat with most anyone defending our talent this year. And, AND - he does some DAMN fine analysis - I'd say he's about the best this season at current NFL topics. He's fair, and he's thorough.

Folks I really like the new Shannon Sharpe! (Updated)

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:28 PM 01-13-2019
I still get joy in the fact Shannon Sharpe shits on "Checkdown" Alex Smith all the time.

Shit cracks me up..:-)

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:15 AM 01-14-2019
You gotta' love that the mouthiest donkey of them all kneels at the altar of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You gotta' love that the mouthiest donkey of them all kneels at the altar of Mahomes.
Ya even with the lithp he's fun to listen to. He buries shithead thkip on all points.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:10 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I still get joy in the fact Shannon Sharpe shits on "Checkdown" Alex Smith all the time.

Shit cracks me up..:-)

I'm not sure Dion Sanders isn't Sandycheeks or TygerUppercut That very well could be a possibility.

Holy shit that guy sucks off Alex Smith just like they do.

I never understand the love for a mediocre quarterback?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:12 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm not sure Dion Sanders isn't Sandycheeks or TygerUppercut That very well could be a possibility.

Holy shit that guy sucks off Alex Smith just like they do.

I never understand the love for a mediocre quarterback?
Bayless thinks Dak is the GOAT, deion just does it for ratings.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:22 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Bayless thinks Dak is the GOAT, deion just does it for ratings.
Funny Bayless picks Cowboys every year to win the Super Bowl every year he is wrong but eventually he maybe right but not with JJ and his marionette coach running the show.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:46 AM 01-14-2019
Funny Bayless picks Cowboys every year to win the Super Bowl every year he is wrong but eventually he maybe right but not with JJ and his marionette coach running the show.
You guys do know he used to be a sports news guy in Dallas for a long time, right? Bayless sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:09 AM 01-14-2019
Bayless is paid to be a contrarian. Shannon gets all of the obvious, easy takes, and Bayless gets to explain why Kingsbury is a "worthy hire".

:-)

Hollywood, folks. Hollywood.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:46 AM 01-14-2019
My Gawd Bayless is bad crying over a penalty for a DB putting his hands on a WR facemask calling it a ticky tacky call that shouldn't have been called.

Shannon Sharp is like Did he put his hands on his face mask?

I love it when Cowboys lose Bayless just spews words out of his mouth
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:49 AM 01-14-2019
My Gawd Bayless is bad crying over a penalty for a DB putting his hands on a WR facemask calling it a ticky tacky call that shouldn't have been called.

Shannon Sharp is like Did he put his hands on his face mask?

I love it when Cowboys lose Bayless just spews words out of his mouth
I love it when the cowpatties lose regardless Bayless just makes me tune in to see him crying and worshipping at the altar of Brady which you better believe is happening next.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:51 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You guys do know he used to be a sports news guy in Dallas for a long time, right? Bayless sucks.
I know he is a die hard Cowboys fan that's why it's funny when they lose.

Now he is blaming the cleats of Ezeek running the ball ineffectively how funny is that?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 09-23-2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:04 PM 09-23-2019
Shannon about to put Mahomes in the HOF
[Reply]
scho63 01:06 PM 09-23-2019
Show me on the doll where he touched you Simply Red.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:08 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Show me on the doll where he touched you Simply Red.
I love him these days.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up