ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- I have even MORE reason to hate Shannon Sharpe than most of you....
Simply Red 12:28 PM 11-09-2018
There's some reasons (on a local level) I should hate Shannon Sharpe more so than the average KC fan.

Since the beginning of this season and once we've sort of 'blossomed' as a squad @KC Chiefs - He's quickly become one of our biggest endorsers.

Sorry guys - he's rapidly become one of my favorites - don't neg me or anything - I'm sure I'll get some push-back, here. He will go to bat with most anyone defending our talent this year. And, AND - he does some DAMN fine analysis - I'd say he's about the best this season at current NFL topics. He's fair, and he's thorough.

Folks I really like the new Shannon Sharpe! (Updated)

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:50 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Your not deaf or that big of a dumbass. Nice guys finish last
ok neat
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:52 AM 11-10-2018
From the bottom of my heart, Shannon Sharpe can go fuck himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:21 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
From the bottom of my heart, Shannon Sharpe can go **** himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somehow I think he'll sack-up and tough through the weekend, knowing this. :-)
[Reply]
DT#58 12:32 PM 11-10-2018
There is no new Sharpe.
Still and always has been a loud mouth stupid scumbag Donkey.
Hating on the Donks is a given and hes been a huge reason why.
Back in the meltdown game in '98, wished DT had just taken his fricken head off.
[Reply]
Maine 12:35 PM 11-10-2018
Thannon Thrape Theems Nice.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:42 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You people disgust me.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's a Mahomo. Jesus said to forgive (or some shit like that). He's one of ours now.

:-):-):-) Classic.

Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yeah I realize his past isn't pro-KC - but he's moved on and is mature enough to actually give us props - more than Skip - or - Jason La Confrauda can say.

This makes me very uneasy. I do not trust the former donkey, and I am more inclined to see his newfound objectivity to be a product of self-preservation.

Thank about it; would YOU want to spend the next 15 to 20 years having your Twitter and various other social media crammed top to bottom with "go fuck yourself/Broncos are KC's BITCH now"-type posts?
No. It is better to admit defeat without actually admittting it, and to do so before your former franchise becomes the complete and total property of Thundercock 15.

Sharpe can not speak, but he is not dumb.

childish

Considering Sharpe's mouth and past? Not so much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:56 PM 11-10-2018
^ Mahomes already has 3 Career victories over the Cheating Donks with 2 on the road. Donks are our bitch now.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:39 PM 11-10-2018
FDF
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:39 AM 11-12-2018
:-)

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:39 PM 11-12-2018
maybe you're the one with a lisp lewdog (no offense, you seem sweet)

Listen to the way he says “Skip”.

Thstop being thso negative, Thskee-ip!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:43 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Listen to the way he says “Skip”.

Thstop being thso negative, Thskee-ip!
Ok fair.. I love that latest video - Skip's rebuttal and deflecting the Pat's lose yesterday. "mm' 'mm' 'mmm' ...'mmm' Great argument, Skip.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:11 PM 11-12-2018
Ok fair.. I love that latest video - Skip's rebuttal and deflecting the Pat's lose yesterday. "mm' 'mm' 'mmm' ...'mmm' Great argument, Skip.

Okay, I figured it out:

Sharpe hates the Pats FAR more than any other team, Chiefs included. I would have to thoroughly analyze his Mahomes-love to make sure he is being genuine, but my instincts tell me that when Mahomes takes over Brady's role in this league, 'ol Mushmouth will be 'thingin' a diffint 'thong.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:17 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Okay, I figured it out:

Sharpe hates the Pats FAR more than any other team, Chiefs included. I would have to thoroughly analyze his Mahomes-love to make sure he is being genuine, but my instincts tell me that when Mahomes takes over Brady's role in this league, 'ol Mushmouth will be 'thingin' a diffint 'thong.
Could be, bud.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:22 PM 11-12-2018
Sharpe is just taking the route that the fat fuck (Diklock) chose not to take... I believe Sharpe when he still supports the Chiefs into the playoffs...
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:27 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Sharpe is just taking the route that the fat **** (Diklock) chose not to take... I believe Sharpe when he still supports the Chiefs into the playoffs...

I've rated your signature whores by 'doability' ---- one = most doable.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up