ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- I have even MORE reason to hate Shannon Sharpe than most of you....
Simply Red 12:28 PM 11-09-2018
There's some reasons (on a local level) I should hate Shannon Sharpe more so than the average KC fan.

Since the beginning of this season and once we've sort of 'blossomed' as a squad @KC Chiefs - He's quickly become one of our biggest endorsers.

Sorry guys - he's rapidly become one of my favorites - don't neg me or anything - I'm sure I'll get some push-back, here. He will go to bat with most anyone defending our talent this year. And, AND - he does some DAMN fine analysis - I'd say he's about the best this season at current NFL topics. He's fair, and he's thorough.

Folks I really like the new Shannon Sharpe! (Updated)

[Reply]
ROYC75 12:31 PM 11-09-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:34 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
:-)
I know, I know - I hear ya'

Just go watch these Undisputed shows - they OFTEN center around KC - Shannon is really giving us props - Fair is fair here.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:36 PM 11-09-2018
The Mahomes effect is real, and it is delicious.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:38 PM 11-09-2018
Now that Pat has removed Shannon's bias against the Chiefs, it's clear to see how good he can be on these shows, I find him very informative and entertaining, personally.
[Reply]
TLO 12:43 PM 11-09-2018
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:04 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
There's some reasons (on a local level) I should hate Shannon Sharpe more so than the average KC fan.

Since the beginning of this season and once we've sort of 'blossomed' as a squad @KC Chiefs - He's quickly become one of our biggest endorsers.

Sorry guys - he's rapidly become one of my favorites - don't neg me or anything - I'm sure I'll get some push-back, here. He will go to bat with most anyone defending our talent this year. And, AND - he does some DAMN fine analysis - I'd say he's about the best this season at current NFL topics. He's fair, and he's thorough.

Folks I really like the new Shannon Sharpe!

I have been surprised how quickly he was willing to praise Mahomes, and this offense. He has always hated the Chiefs, and has never shied away from piling on when we were not good.

But he is a Donk so it's hard for me to think of him as anything more than the asshole who stood on the sidelines laughing at our defense as Portis ran the ball up and down the field like a big fast fat kid in a Pop Warner game.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:05 PM 11-09-2018
I love him constantly shitting on Alex Smith...it's almost as if he reads CP.

"Checkdown Alex Smith" ..then Deion Sanders chims in.."C'mon man you gotta quit that" :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:07 PM 11-09-2018
I’m a fan.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:16 PM 11-09-2018
You people disgust me.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:22 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You people disgust me.
He's a Mahomo. Jesus said to forgive (or some shit like that). He's one of ours now.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:24 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites
Romper this fucking turd
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:24 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You people disgust
Dithguth me.
FTFY
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:27 PM 11-09-2018
I'm not a fan, he stammers too much, tripping over his own thoughts trying to find the words to say. The other side of the show is Skip Bayless.... so that's why I don't watch the show or even the YouTube video recaps of the day's broadcast.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:30 PM 11-09-2018
I remember him owning the Chiefs and Marty in the Monday Night Meltdown game.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up