« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a message for Sean Payton
staylor26 08:57 PM 11-08-2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8OeisA...hk3fguNRV4uymU

:-)

Thank god this dude is no longer our problem
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:06 AM 11-10-2018
Peter used to play a tonne of off man coverage im kc, this allowed him to read the qb and get his picks. He's now being asked to consistently play up on the wr and basically play differently to what he's always done. I don't know if he will ever be able to play strictly within a scheme, he's very much a freelancer.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:10 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Peter used to play a tonne of off man coverage im kc, this allowed him to read the qb and get his picks. He's now being asked to consistently play up on the wr and basically play differently to what he's always done. I don't know if he will ever be able to play strictly within a scheme, he's very much a freelancer.
For the most part he's doing the same thing.

Only in LA he's got deep responsibilities as well.

Peter's can't cover deep - period. He can't play pure man.

You take advantage of Peters once he has to turn his hips and run...
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:15 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
For the most part he's doing the same thing.

Only in LA he's got deep responsibilities as well.

Peter's can't cover deep - period. He can't play pure man.

You take advantage of Peters once he has to turn his hips and run...
Eh ive seen him up on the line a lot more than he did in kc, but i haven't watched much of the rams. I agree, he doesn't love to chase.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:22 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
I agree, he doesn't love to chase.
His recovery speed is dogshit. He's dogshit in coverage when he he's covering in space instead of just playing forward...
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:49 AM 11-10-2018
He’s dogshit in tackling effort and patriotism.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:25 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
He’s dogshit in tackling effort and patriotism.
And all this...
[Reply]
tooge 07:25 AM 11-10-2018
He’s one fizzled neuron away from getting naked, rubbing poop all over self and running through Hollywood yelling “I’m Santa Clause, I’m Santa Clause”. What a nut job
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:33 AM 11-10-2018
As some have mentioned he is simply not being used correctly. I haven't watched enough of the Rams to comment too much on the subject but common sense would say that you don't go from being a Pro Bowl CB to one of the worst CBs in the league in one-year because of a loss of athletic ability. Probably that and a combination of OCs having a better understanding of his weaknesses are what is leading to his dramatic drop off in play.

Chiefs look like the winner in this trade so far.

I'm glad he is gone. The guy was an embarrassment. He could be the #1 ranked CB and I'd still be glad he is gone. He was a distraction, a locker room cancer and a jerk. Add to that he clearly did not like playing in KC..... He had to go.

It was definitely the right decision to trade him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:54 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
As some have mentioned he is simply not being used correctly. I haven't watched enough of the Rams to comment too much on the subject but common sense would say that you don't go from being a Pro Bowl CB to one of the worst CBs in the league in one-year because of a loss of athletic ability. Probably that and a combination of OCs having a better understanding of his weaknesses are what is leading to his dramatic drop off in play.

Chiefs look like the winner in this trade so far.

I'm glad he is gone. The guy was an embarrassment. He could be the #1 ranked CB and I'd still be glad he is gone. He was a distraction, a locker room cancer and a jerk. Add to that he clearly did not like playing in KC..... He had to go.

It was definitely the right decision to trade him.
Well said and spot on. All true.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 AM 11-10-2018
Without knowing what was going on behind the scenes, count me in the "I think we'd be a better team with him" crowd.

There's no reason to believe his play would have taken such a massive nosedive had he stayed in KC. With this offense, we could certainly use his ability to create gamechanging turnovers.

It would help our depth tremendously as well. We've been pretty fortunate as far as injuries go at CB, but what's this team look like if Scandrick goes down?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:32 AM 11-10-2018
A few interceptions MP "might" of had with us this year are not worth what a negative he was in the locker room. These guys are a real TEAM now, on and off the field.

MP walking around dressed in full Black Panther gear and having outburst towards the coaching staff would have put an entirely different vibe in the locker room. Mahomes is the leader of this team and I don't think MP would have been on board not getting the Respect he thinks he deserves.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:30 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Marcus Peters rode an exercise bike or raised a fist during the national anthem which caused some snowflakes to melt. So now they need to prove that Marcus Peters is a terrible person by tracking everything he does.

Marcus Peters was a fucking cunt with a reverse period, bleeding out 28 days a month. Good riddance.

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
A few interceptions MP "might" of had with us this year are not worth what a negative he was in the locker room. These guys are a real TEAM now, on and off the field.

MP walking around dressed in full Black Panther gear and having outburst towards the coaching staff would have put an entirely different vibe in the locker room. Mahomes is the leader of this team and I don't think MP would have been on board not getting the Respect he thinks he deserves.

You can see it in the clips and media shorts, all of the little films that inadvertently showcase team chemistry; MP has ZERO place in this locker room.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:38 PM 11-10-2018
When Payton beats LAR in the playoffs and Peters is toast again - he should bring a cup of Gumbo to the post game presser. Eat it in front of the reporters.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:05 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When Payton beats LAR in the playoffs and Peters is toast again - he should bring a cup of Gumbo to the post game presser. Eat it in front of the reporters.
Or start eating it during the victory kneels. I bet Peters would run over and try to hit him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:16 PM 11-10-2018

[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up