Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a message for Sean Payton
staylor26 08:57 PM 11-08-2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8OeisA...hk3fguNRV4uymU

:-)

Thank god this dude is no longer our problem
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:47 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Coming from somebody that loved Peters and didn’t give a fuck about that shit, this is ****ing retarded.

The guy is clearly a headcase and is playing like shit. Sorry that some of us are happy that we got rid of this cancer and actually got something out of it (not to mention all 3 of our corners are playing better).
:-)
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 09:54 AM 11-09-2018
Mahomes and company are going to carve that boy up!!!! Can't wait
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:33 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I wonder if they’ll have Peters follow Hill around.

If Ramsey was exhausted after 3 quarters imagine Peters.
Well, given Peters' lack of speed he won't run nearly as far. Tyreek will be five to ten yards further downfield on every play.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:36 AM 11-09-2018
If the Chiefs run heavy sets Peters direction 15 times in Mexico and then have Hill take him on go routes a few times, #22 might retire at half time.

he's such a punk bish.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:40 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, given Peters' lack of speed he won't run nearly as far. Tyreek will be five to ten yards further downfield on every play.
and he'll stop running once tyreek catches the ball so that will conserve energy
[Reply]
loochy 10:42 AM 11-09-2018
We need to run a bunch of sweeps, screens, and RPOs at him to make him tackle and maybe let some of the pulling fatties get a nice block on him.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DRM08 10:46 AM 11-09-2018
What a clown.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:09 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
and he'll stop running once tyreek catches the ball so that will conserve energy
It is a "business decision". Like refusing to tackle was.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:18 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
We need to run a bunch of sweeps, screens, and RPOs at him to make him tackle and maybe let some of the pulling fatties get a nice block on him.
Posted via Mobile Device

That is what I hope to see....a PURPOSEFUL effort to just beat the shit out of him and make him quit. If he was a dick to Mahomes as reported, I could see them trying to throw for 200 yards on him too....High altitude, just have a 3 man rotations of go routes on him the first quarter and beat him like a pinata until the candy comes out on TV.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:37 AM 11-09-2018
You have to cut out the cancer every time.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:46 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Marcus Peters rode an exercise bike or raised a fist during the national anthem which caused some snowflakes to melt. So now they need to prove that Marcus Peters is a terrible person by tracking everything he does.
Jesus fucking Tapdancing Christ you fucking twat. Most here don't give a single fuck about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all fucking means - disregard the fucking question to make your snarky fucking remark you fucking twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But FUCKING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:50 AM 11-09-2018
FYP
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jesus fucking Tapdancing Christ you fucking twat. Most here don't give a single fuck about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all fucking means - disregard the fucking question to make your snarky fucking remark you fucking twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But FUCKING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

FUCK DONK FOREVER!

Thanks.

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:55 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
FYP
I appreciate you, friend :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:21 PM 11-09-2018
I still can’t believe we got a 2nd and 4th for him. That looks like one hell of a steal at this point.

Did Veach bait the Rams? With how bad it was here, I wonder if Veach smiled when that transaction was completed and thought “you poor dumb bastards.” :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:23 PM 11-09-2018
I have a feeling Peters will be a better player and a better man later in his career. Needs to grow up and mature.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up