< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a message for Sean Payton
staylor26 08:57 PM 11-08-2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8OeisA...hk3fguNRV4uymU

:-)

Thank god this dude is no longer our problem
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:53 AM 11-09-2018
"They were going to travel Marcus to him, and that was fine by us," Payton said after the game. "We thought we really liked that matchup -- a lot."

I don't know what he said on the sideline.. maybe he was yelling "Peters, Peters!" and pointing to make sure that Brees saw to go for Thomas. :: shrug ::
[Reply]
TLO 08:24 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Can someone enlighten me to what that was all about?
Keepin it real
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:29 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Can someone enlighten me to what that was all about?
Marcus Peters rode an exercise bike or raised a fist during the national anthem which caused some snowflakes to melt. So now they need to prove that Marcus Peters is a terrible person by tracking everything he does.
[Reply]
Iconic 08:36 AM 11-09-2018
More and more fuel being added for the eventual tipping point in Mexico City.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:43 AM 11-09-2018
I wonder if they’ll have Peters follow Hill around.

If Ramsey was exhausted after 3 quarters imagine Peters.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:43 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
PittGorilla's hero right there.

Maybe Pitt is Peters?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:45 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The thought of this clown getting run over and over and over is bringing my flagpole to attention.

I’d run Kareem Hunt at him 20 times. I’d love to see Hunt truck him all night.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:55 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Marcus Peters rode an exercise bike or raised a fist during the national anthem which caused some snowflakes to melt. So now they need to prove that Marcus Peters is a terrible person by tracking everything he does.
Being a head case like picking up a penalty flag and throwing it into the crowd had nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:56 AM 11-09-2018

I don't know about anyone else, but that has nothing to do with it for me. I don't think Kaepernick is a terrible person at all, but I'm not a fan of Marcus Peters.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:00 AM 11-09-2018
Coming from somebody that loved Peters and didn’t give a fuck about that shit, this is ****ing retarded.

The guy is clearly a headcase and is playing like shit. Sorry that some of us are happy that we got rid of this cancer and actually got something out of it (not to mention all 3 of our corners are playing better).
[Reply]
BossChief 09:06 AM 11-09-2018
I never thought I’d say this because I was a huge fan...but I’m glad Veach traded him.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:07 AM 11-09-2018
It sounds like it's very easy to get into his head. It will be fun to see other teams take advantage of that fact and observe the inevitable fallout.
[Reply]
wazu 09:14 AM 11-09-2018
Marcus you JUST saw them. And if you saw them next week they would do the exact same thing to you.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:19 AM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It sounds like it's very easy to get into his head.
And not so easy to get in his sock drawer.

[Reply]
Kiimo 09:36 AM 11-09-2018
I was mad Peters was traded.

I was wrong. The potential for disaster has more potential energy building up out here than the Big One.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up