ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum
rico 08:04 AM 10-18-2018
So the Pats fans from the patsfans.com forum have a somewhat lengthy thread about their observations of Chiefsplanet and it is funny as hell reading how they perceive CP. It is a thread titled, "Some Light ChiefsPlanet Reading for this Fine Monday Morning" and it consists 8 pages of them generally discuss how mortified they are by us inbred Midwesterners.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...rning.1145743/

I've probably spent 10X as much time reading forums of other teams this year, for a lot of what I have come across has actually been funny/entertaining for me to read compared to previous years. I don't know if it's the Mahomes excitement or what, but other forums have been more pleasant for me to read than usual. Stuff like reading the Bears forum melting down when Mahomes burst on the scene and Trubisky was struggling because they were upset that they selected Trubisky instead of Mahomes in the 2017 draft. Seeing the same Alexsexuals that infested our board, infesting the Extreme Skins Redskins forum and thinking to myself, "holy shit...this is for real. There literally is a cult following for Alex Smith who follow him from team to team and obsess over and make Alexcuses for him on forums of whatever team he currently plays for. I still can't believe these people exist." I mean, part of me during the entire Alex era thought those Alexsexuals were all trolls who were simply just trolling us the entire time...like they couldn't possibly be for real. Holy shit they are real...they are very, very real... and it's funny watching another fanbase get stuck with them and be forced to interact with them. Reading the exchanges between our very own Sandy Vagina (as Sandy Monk) on Extreme Skins going on his strange Alex-obsessive rants and proceed to talk to these guys on that forum about how his posting (and survival) on CP during the Alex era basically made him the equivalent of a Holocaust survivor due to all of the extreme abuse he endured here...that was inadvertent comedy gold. I've visited the Mange a few times to see if they have finally started giving us some fucking respect or if they are at least, shook up about what appears to be a promising long term future for the Chiefs...most of them are still the same old hatin' Donk fans, in denial.

And now this... a discussion about our very own planet...ChiefsPlanet being discussed and observed by a bunch of smug and prissy Bostonians as if we are some sort of display at a zoo. Some pretty funny stuff.

A couple observations:

- To start, Billay has become a running joke there and it is funny as hell to me. Some of them are genuinely creeped out by him. They know him as his current username, "Titty Meat" and it is hilarious to them that there is a Chiefs fan who they assume is an inbred Midwesterner that goes by the self-applied name of "Titty Meat" and acts like, well Billay...a poster that I personally think is funny as hell and don't think CP would quite be the place it is without him. Also, wasn't "Titty Meat" a name that a mod gave him and/or changed his name to as a joke? It's funny that when they read his posts, they probably imagine some fat hill-rod with a mullet and a jackolantern mouth sporting a cutoff shirt and a dirty hat, with a big dip oozing out of his mouth with his butt crack bursting out for the entire world to see... and he is screaming, "**** you piece of shit trash ass mother ****er I hope you get blown up at the next Boston Marathon. **** Boston **** The Patriots and **** New England fans!" :-) That's our Billay!!! He is a hot topic there!!! :-)

- They don't find some of the humor/inside jokes here to be funny and basically think we are a group of crazy, roadkill eating, armadillo fuckers. :-) It's like a culture shock for them to read the musings of what they consider to be the smelly armpit of the country. Comments like:

"What is hot molten lava cum?!?!?"

"Fans like that -- no matter whom they root for -- creep me the hell out."

"Pretty sure that guy is inbred."

"A thread started by 'Titty Meat.' Chiefs Planet appears to be comprised of 14 year old kids."

"I've noticed that ChiefsPlanet posters are much more unhinged compared to the average NFL fanbase, and also more openly bigoted. The Philly forum is up there as well."

"That Chiefs forum reeks of backed up trailer park septic tanks and meth."

"On the whole, I've found kc fans to be a chill down to earth bunch irl." (HE SEEMS NICE).

"I thought this idiot was a 15 y/o pimple face punk but look at his stats. Member since 2002 and closing in on 200,000 posts. Must be lonely out there in the midwest!" (2 pages in and they are already hatin' on Clay! :-))

"Chiefs fans deserve no success. Their fanbase is one of the most vile groups I've ever seen right up there with the Iggles, Jest, and Donkeys." (Well, at least they acknowledge that Donk fans are generally vile, but it sucks to be lumped together with them).

"The whole western side of Missouri is inbred. I was at that 2014 massacre at arrowhead, those fans are absolute scum." (I was at that game as well with hometeam and mac459...we encountered a few Pats fans there and were mutually respectful to each other. Everyone we were around seemed to be the same way. I didn't witness one instance of Chiefs fans being dicks to any of them. Shenanigans must have been taking place wherever we weren't at. Either that, or this priss couldn't take the noise!)

"Other than a funny picture thread their #1 off-topic discussion is 9/11 conspiracy theories. If you want to dig around an online armpit that's a hell of every unfair stereotypes about white people made 100% true and given dial-up internet, then ChiefsPlanet is your buffet."

"It really is impressive how many light years beyond the other NFL boards this one is."

(Regarding the last two quotes...first one is 100% untrue. CP has plenty of interesting topics consisting of posts written by some of the most intelligent and witty posters I've ever encountered on any forum. After reading some of their threads the past few days, they all seem to have this "understanding" amongst each other that they are the "smartest" and "most superior" fanbase...and I don't understand how they have come to that conclusion. They aren't a dumb bunch by any means and it is interesting to read the opinions/takes of the Pats by these guys who don't have their hater-glasses on since every other fan of every other team in the NFL hates them...I mean, these guys know their Pats stuff...beyond Brady, Bellichik and Gronk and it's weird to read actual Patriots discussion that includes every one of their players and aren't littered with the stereotypical "fuck Brady/fuck Bellichik/etc." stuff that you read everywhere else...they know their team, for sure, but from what I've read, these fans don't stick out as being smarter or intellectually superior to any other team's forum that I've come across, especially CP. Ok, so they don't casually state that they want someone to die in an AIDS fire or drink antifreeze...however, none of their takes are by any means groundbreaking. Just an average, very ordinary, kind of arrogant, somewhat prissy group of fans of a winning team who have decent takes on topics, but nothing to write home about. They seem to have an inabiity to grasp humor that is rooted in any sort of intentional absurdity...the intentional absurdity that is a driving force here. They aren't as bad as those Redskins fans on Extreme Skins, though... holy shit, those guys are ban-happy to any user that makes an attempt at not be a boring robot. Most of the Alexsexuals are already banned from that forum! :-))

Anyways, I'll post a few more of my favorite quotes from that thread. It's funny to read other forums discuss CP... CP is a pretty unhinged group. :-)
[Reply]
rico 04:35 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
That's new terminology to me.

Massachusetts really shouldn't be talking shit about hillbilly's. They have plenty of their own brand once you get away from the Harvard, MIT, and professional scenes.
I had no idea...

Yeah, hill-rod...flows off the tongue real easily. Cool word.
[Reply]
rico 04:38 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
I've seen similar sentiment on other team's forums when discussing Chiefsplanet. Unless you understand the dynamic that exists here you can't appreciate how awesome this place is. You definitely have to have a sense of humor and can't be easily offended.
I lurked for about a month and was drawn to this forum...constantly reading it. For about a month of lurking, I promised myself I would never join... "this is way too tough of a crowd, you don't know anyone and you are going to have to add another layer of skin," I thought. I couldn't help it, though and holy shit I was TRASHED as a n00b. It took like 3 months for someone to be nice to me for the first time. I think Pants was the first guy to be nice to me...Pants and Dayze.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:39 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
most of the conspiracy stuff here is run by a Donks fan
An unusually weird amount of DC is made up of people who don't talk about football at all and post exclusively in that forum. I think maybe HALF of the people posting there aren't even KC fans and probably 1/3 never post on any other forum on the site.

I just don't get it. IT's like me registering on a Bengals forum and then posting exclusively about politics EVERY DAY. I've seen some of them post nonstop for 6-7 hours... about politics... on a CHIEFS NFL football forum. That's unusual behavior and I can't understand what would motivate someone to it.
[Reply]
frozenchief 04:41 PM 10-18-2018
Does the Patsfans site have a diarrhea thread? Or a thread about sex with Kathy Bates? It's high-quality threads like those that keep me returning to CP.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:44 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Do people really think that all posters on a team forum are actually from that region? Do they know how the internet works?

CP isn't for everyone, especially if you don't have a sense of humor or take things too seriously. We certainly have a dark side that isn't for everyone, but if this fan base doesn't deserve success I don't know which one does.

I share the pats fans hated of the Jets and Philly fan base. Beyond that they don't quite appreciate how entitled they act. Of course that is an inherent weakness of entitled people I guess. No ability to honestly assess themselves.
They should understand it.

The average Patriots fan can't find Boston on a map, let alone live there.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:45 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Does the Patsfans site have a diarrhea thread? Or a thread about sex with Kathy Bates? It's high-quality threads like those that keep me returning to CP.
Yeah well that whole Kathy Bates thing had me in tears laffin' so hard.
[Reply]
rico 04:47 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
They do have their own John Goodman jokes... props to them on that...
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:05 PM 10-18-2018
I particularly enjoyed that Darryl Hannah the Barbarian tool who showed up here after the fact to browbeat everyone about being such uncouth savages

"You guys are sick with all your sex talk and mom insults!"

:-)

Hey tool, save your righteous indignation for some of your fellow frontrunner fans who came in here talking wild smack, you can also take your backhanded compliments and stick them up your Tom Brady cock holster

"OMG you guys are so disgusting!"

Hey tool, we have rival AFCW fans, and even fans of non AFCW teams who call this board home over their own teams boards... Raiders, Broncos, Colts, Chargers, and yes Patriots fans, to name just a few

They surely wouldnt last long over there in your little circle jerk echo chamber, where having a little fun or God forbid a different opinion would surely get them banned

In short, eat shit Darryl Hanah
[Reply]
DaFace 05:08 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
I LOVE HOW LIGHTLY MODERATED CP IS AND HOW MUCH THAT CONFUSES OTHER FANS!!! :-)

Condon84: Who is ThePatriotWay trolling the hell out of them in that thread? LOL.

KontradictioN: I don't know. But he's doing a phenomenal job. It's amazing that he hasn't gotten banned yet. Do they not have mods over there?
To be fair, he was eventually Rompered, as was at least one other of the Pats trolls. It takes repeated, nonstop trolling to get there though.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:09 PM 10-18-2018
Just weak specimens, every damned last one of them.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:09 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
That's new terminology to me.

Massachusetts really shouldn't be talking shit about hillbilly's. They have plenty of their own brand once you get away from the Harvard, MIT, and professional scenes.
I must point out as well that the worst person I've ever encountered purchased a diploma from Harvard (or rather, his parents bought it for him). After having to deal with that person I have a very negative view of Harvard by association.
[Reply]
rico 05:16 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I particularly enjoyed that Darryl Hannah the Barbarian tool who showed up here after the fact to browbeat everyone about being such uncouth savages

"You guys are sick with all your sex talk and mom insults!"

:-)

Hey tool, save your righteous indignation for some of your fellow frontrunner fans who came in here talking wild smack, you can also take your backhanded compliments and stick them up your Tom Brady cock holster

"OMG you guys are so disgusting!"

Hey tool, we have rival AFCW fans, and even fans of non AFCW teams who call this board home over their own teams boards... Raiders, Broncos, Colts, Chargers, and yes Patriots fans, to name just a few

They surely wouldnt last long over there in your little circle jerk echo chamber, where having a little fun or God forbid a different opinion would surely get them banned

In short, eat shit Darryl Hanah
Bahahaha! Darryl Hannah...my first boner that I remember. Not to be overly personal or anything, but I remember the first time I popped a boner and was able to connect the dots between a hot babe and a boner... I was 4 or 5 years old, watching the movie Splash and the MOMENT Darryl Hannah's ass was shown walking to that group of people in the city, I popped a boner... and I remember thinking, "I don't know what this is...but it's pretty cool."
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:23 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
Bahahaha! Darryl Hannah...my first boner that I remember. Not to be overly personal or anything, but I remember the first time I popped a boner and was able to connect the dots between a hot babe and a boner... I was 4 or 5 years old, watching the movie Splash and the MOMENT Darryl Hannah's ass was shown walking to that group of people in the city, I popped a boner... and I remember thinking, "I don't know what this is...but it's pretty cool."
4 or 5? :-)

Ginger and Wonder Woman always gave me strange feelings I couldnt quite put a finger on... but I never popped wood, lulz

And here I thought I was an overly sexualized child!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:26 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
To be fair, he was eventually Rompered, as was at least one other of the Pats trolls. It takes repeated, nonstop trolling to get there though.
Yeah, just about the only damn thing that I've seen get people in shit around here is repeatedly spamming the same takes over and over and over and over and basically hijacking an entire thread with repeated nonsense.

Plus, Trolling isn't shitposting or spamming. Trolling is a art form. A good troll isn't even recognized as a troll.
[Reply]
rico 05:35 PM 10-18-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, just about the only damn thing that I've seen get people in shit around here is repeatedly spamming the same takes over and over and over and over and basically hijacking an entire thread with repeated nonsense.

Plus, Trolling isn't shitposting or spamming. Trolling is a art form. A good troll isn't even recognized as a troll.
Thig Lyfe and L.A. Chiefsfan…. they have trolling down to an art. That stuff L.A. Chiefsfan used to do with Cassel would get me laughing uncontrollably...and people actually thought that he was being serious!!! Lol, that guy hated Cassel worse than anyone. Oh, and Pawnmower can post some of the funniest shit and prompt some of the funniest reactions from people. Tons of funny posters on this board.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up