ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Media Center>Aquaman Trailer
Tribal Warfare 02:19 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:03 PM 11-27-2018
Ari is going to be pissed that Vinny isn't Aquaman.
[Reply]
O.city 12:08 PM 11-27-2018
You know, I've been rewatching some of the DC stuff on HBO and TNT recently to kill time, they're not bad.

I enjoyed Justice League, Wonder Woman is a good flick with Gal being just frickin beautiful.

I would like to believe in another life in the multiverse somewhere i'm married to a smoking hot Israeli.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:47 PM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
You know, I've been rewatching some of the DC stuff on HBO and TNT recently to kill time, they're not bad.

I enjoyed Justice League, Wonder Woman is a good flick with Gal being just frickin beautiful.

I would like to believe in another life in the multiverse somewhere i'm married to a smoking hot Israeli.
I'd rate the best DC movies so far are Wonder Woman, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition, Justice League, Suicide Squad. The theatrical bvs is garbage.

I expect Aquaman and Shazam to be in the top 3 soon. Atleast imo. I'm very excited for Aquaman.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'd rate the best DC movies so far are Wonder Woman, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition, Justice League, Suicide Squad. The theatrical bvs is garbage.

I expect Aquaman and Shazam to be in the top 3 soon. Atleast imo. I'm very excited for Aquaman.
I mentioned that...probably in this thread.

BvS is actually pretty good with the ultimate edition.

That said....I fell asleep during Wonder Woman {ducks}.

I just...don't get it. I love period movies. I love smoking hot Israeli's. I like Chris Pine and really wanted to like it. It just didn't get there for me. It wasn't a Suicide Squad level piece of shit (that's really among the worst movies I've ever seen), but I never thought it was that great either.

I just have a far different outlook on the DC movies than most, I think. I liked Man of Steel thought he last 10 minutes of just wanton carnage became laughably ridiculous. I thought DC did a nice job, though, of responding to that by making it a central component to the Superman story going forward; the dude's best intentions are still capable of causing trillions of dollars in damage/economic upheaval and costing thousands of lives.

I very much doubt that was the original intent of the ending of that movie, but they did a nice job of incorporating that shortcoming into the DC Universe and trying to turn it on its head.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:36 PM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mentioned that...probably in this thread.

BvS is actually pretty good with the ultimate edition.

That said....I fell asleep during Wonder Woman {ducks}.

I just...don't get it. I love period movies. I love smoking hot Israeli's. I like Chris Pine and really wanted to like it. It just didn't get there for me. It wasn't a Suicide Squad level piece of shit (that's really among the worst movies I've ever seen), but I never thought it was that great either.

I just have a far different outlook on the DC movies than most, I think. I liked Man of Steel thought he last 10 minutes of just wanton carnage became laughably ridiculous. I thought DC did a nice job, though, of responding to that by making it a central component to the Superman story going forward; the dude's best intentions are still capable of causing trillions of dollars in damage/economic upheaval and costing thousands of lives.

I very much doubt that was the original intent of the ending of that movie, but they did a nice job of incorporating that shortcoming into the DC Universe and trying to turn it on its head.
WW was OK at best. But it was a woman so it was the best movie ever for so many people. I felt the same thing with Black Panther. It was probably a little better than WW but it still wasn't that great either. I felt because it was an all black cast(minus one or two exceptions) you got all the hype and pressure to say it was this great movie.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:31 PM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
This could be you!

Or maybe you could be Chris Pine in your next life and earn this look from Gal Gadot…

via GIPHY

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:24 PM 11-28-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
WW was OK at best. But it was a woman so it was the best movie ever for so many people. I felt the same thing with Black Panther. It was probably a little better than WW but it still wasn't that great either. I felt because it was an all black cast(minus one or two exceptions) you got all the hype and pressure to say it was this great movie.
I could never get past the most advanced society in the world having war rhinos and LITERALLY CHUCKING SPEARS!

I'll give it credit for having the most compelling conflict of all the Marvel series and Michael B. Jordan kicks significant amounts of ass. But apart from that it was just another comic book movie but with more vibrant colors. Take the race thing out of it and I think it is viewed as a good Marvel movie but not this masterpiece that it was being portrayed as. I mean FFS, there's an okay chance it gets best picture. That's just nutty.
[Reply]
O.city 10:22 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This could be you!

Or maybe you could be Chris Pine in your next life and earn this look from Gal Gadot…

via GIPHY

Yeah, she just.....does something for me.

Man. She's just unreal. Even in sweats. :-)
[Reply]
sully1983 01:50 PM 11-30-2018
90% of the movie was shot in imax per wan. It looks great...the final trailer was solid
Good to know man! Will definitely be checking this shit out in IMAX on Dec 21st in IMAX. Cannot wait
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:50 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This could be you!

via GIPHY

The funniest thing about that look is she catches herself and looks away like "FOCUS!"
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:21 PM 11-30-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The funniest thing about that look is she catches herself and looks away like "FOCUS!"
That is funny as fuck.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:16 PM 12-01-2018
Not saying Pine isn't attractive.. but shouldn't Gal have better standards as for who she directs a lip bite at?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:23 PM 12-02-2018
Saw the trailer for this in the theater today. Damn it got me pumped. It looked incredible on the big screen
[Reply]
Al Bundy 01:15 PM 12-03-2018
Saw the trailer for this in the theater today. Damn it got me pumped. It looked incredible on the big screen
I agree, I saw it before Halloween and yeah I'm ready.
[Reply]
sully1983 03:28 PM 12-03-2018
FTR , Pine in real life (literally ) seems like his Captain Kirk role in Star Trek . In other words, dude is a full on P.I.M.P.

Google "Olivia Munn's texts to Chris Pine" (NSFW for sure haha)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up