ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>CHRIS JONES predicts CHIEFS will be in the AFC Championship game next year!
SuperBowl4 11:24 AM 01-22-2018
Why not go out on a limb and say the Super Bowl!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:31 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Wow. Im such a dumbass.

All I gotta say is Chris Jones Im sorry. I owe you an apology.

I guess never rule anything out? There is a lot more to it then we know as fans who lack insider info/views on things or have completely different perspectives compared to the players.

Good call Chris. Glad you proved me wrong!
:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:33 PM 01-14-2019
Thank god my name isn’t in here
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:35 PM 01-14-2019
Oh **** this sh*t

Another one of these goddamn false claims made by this organization or at least someone in it trying to create an actual misconception of who they truly are.

This is no different than the phrase “fear nothing attack everything”. Hey Chiefs how about you provide some evidence to back your sh*t up?!?!

Anything that comes out of the mouth from anyone in this organization is too be taken lightly. Like, do these guys think they’re gonna convince us or something? Chief fans aren’t stupid. The long time and diehard ones know the dry spells they’ve been through that convinces them there is not much to expect but disappointment.

Having a 1-11 playoff record in the last 12 playoff games will do that to us. Heck, not winning a Super Bowl in almost 50 goddamn years will do that!

And yet, we are hearing stupid bullsh*t from time to time. **** off and get real. That’s what I say.
jesus.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:50 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
That's bad news for the Browns then right?
Dam, I was this close

Fun bump
[Reply]
chinaski 09:09 PM 01-14-2019
Well, Chris, it looks like you will have a solid post NFL career as a Psychic when all this is said and done, I'll be a customer too. Of course many many years from now, after you retire as a CHIEF. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:11 PM 01-14-2019
He also said he would lead the league in sacks. Finished 3rd
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:22 PM 01-14-2019
Oh **** this sh*t

Another one of these goddamn false claims made by this organization or at least someone in it trying to create an actual misconception of who they truly are.

This is no different than the phrase “fear nothing attack everything”. Hey Chiefs how about you provide some evidence to back your sh*t up?!?!

Anything that comes out of the mouth from anyone in this organization is too be taken lightly. Like, do these guys think they’re gonna convince us or something? Chief fans aren’t stupid. The long time and diehard ones know the dry spells they’ve been through that convinces them there is not much to expect but disappointment.

Having a 1-11 playoff record in the last 12 playoff games will do that to us. Heck, not winning a Super Bowl in almost 50 goddamn years will do that!

And yet, we are hearing stupid bullsh*t from time to time. **** off and get real. That’s what I say.
:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:25 PM 01-14-2019
Wow. Im such a dumbass.

All I gotta say is Chris Jones Im sorry. I owe you an apology.

I guess never rule anything out? There is a lot more to it then we know as fans who lack insider info/views on things or have completely different perspectives compared to the players.

Good call Chris. Glad you proved me wrong!
Kudos for owning it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up