ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
lcarus 11:15 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Finally beat all 10 gambling challenges.

These challenges are a pain in my fucking ass, all of them.
I started doing all of them and pretty quickly I asked myself "Why the F am I doing this" and gave up. Ah I don't have the dedication I used to have for this kind of thing.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 AM 12-17-2018
They lure in you in too, a few will be easy then you get one that is hard as a motherfucker.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:10 PM 12-17-2018
Anyone else get that scene with the nun in the train station?
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 12:40 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm to the gambling challenge where you have to win 3 blackjack hands hitting 3 times...it's hard as ****.

It's the 8th damn thing, this shit gets hard.
I read a book while I did that.
[Reply]
Pointer19 02:02 PM 12-20-2018
When you guys say you've finished the game, is that just the story or challenges and side-missions too? I'm still only in Chapter 2 after buying on release day, but I'm closing in on a lot of the challenges. The only two I don't plan on doing are fishing and picking flowers. Been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers but it looks like there haven't been any. :-)

Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It's the beta, I'm sure a lot will change in the next few weeks. Hopefully they disable the auto-aim server wide. Snappy head-shots make everyone 'gud'.
I've been playing with auto-aim off since release just to get ready for online play. Hopefully we're allowed to connect to the internet when we get back next semester so I can posse up with y'all.

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I hate the autosave bullshit. ****ing get killed with a bounty more than money you got you are ****ed.

I just want to have fun and not be all serious about it. Also how the **** are they recognizing you with the bandana or mask on with no one around after you kill em?
Both of these. I save all the time because I've been burned a few too many times with the autosave.

Another pet peeve I may have already voiced in this thread.. Why is killing a lawman an instant $50 bounty if I wipe them all out? These guys don't have radios. Nobody knows who did it if there are no witnesses. Come on.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:17 PM 12-21-2018
I got bored of this game a lot sooner than I expected. Hopefully they make an Undead Nightmare for this. Or something similar.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:36 PM 12-21-2018
i have 11 days off starting tomorrow; planning on playing lots of catch up in the game during that time. I think I'm on Chapter 4. only been able to play here and there since it came out, with the occasional 4 hour session here and there.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 04:04 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I got bored of this game a lot sooner than I expected. Hopefully they make an Undead Nightmare for this. Or something similar.
Certain aspects certainly got old quickly. Collecting pelts and herbs gets a little too tedious. I still loved it but I don't think its quite the masterpiece its been made out to be.
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 AM 12-24-2018
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Certain aspects certainly got old quickly. Collecting pelts and herbs gets a little too tedious. I still loved it but I don't think its quite the masterpiece its been made out to be.
I know Mary Beth is up there fantasizing about me showing up and simply accepting her letter, dropping to my knees, and expressing my love and how much I missed her, and am a changed man.

But fuck that bitch. She can wait. Cunt.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 12:37 AM 12-25-2018
Anyone else think the game looks kinda washed out? Is it shitty HDR? Weather effects seem to be part of the problem. It’s hazy all the damn time. I’m playing on a Pro on a Sony Bravia and constantly fucking with the settings trying to find the sweet spot.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:38 PM 12-25-2018
In chapter six now. Game really seems to be picking up steam story wise.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:53 AM 12-26-2018
Got this game this weekend, I had to get a external hard drive for my PS4 since I didn't want to delete any of my games on there currently and feel I can finally open this thread haha. Thoroughly enjoying the game so far I've just robbed the train using the oil wagon. I get so side tracked with side missions and stuff it takes me forever to finish
[Reply]
Bump 02:17 AM 12-27-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
same and I don't find the online interesting at all. Was very disappointed that there was no poker online too.
[Reply]
bowener 09:53 AM 12-27-2018
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Anyone else think the game looks kinda washed out? Is it shitty HDR? Weather effects seem to be part of the problem. It’s hazy all the damn time. I’m playing on a Pro on a Sony Bravia and constantly fucking with the settings trying to find the sweet spot.
I believe on Pro you currently have to turn off the HDR effects in the game settings. Just google RD2 and PS Pro problem.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 PM 12-28-2018
Hope they add content to Online soon. It is fucking boring as is.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up