ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 240
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Your Clark Hunt hatred is really beyond unhealthy and really just silly.

You may want to get some meds dude.
Lighten up Francis.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This franchises postseason history the last 40+ years is enough to make people bitter

Ugh!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM 01-26-2017
I fail to see Clark's responsibility in 40 years of failure.

He has pretty much done everything you would ask an owner to do since taking over.

I think people have a seriously uninformed concept on what owners in the NFL actually are responsible for.
You CAN'T be serious! You're falling for the Hunt family bullshit for the umteenth time! They make a change, make up a slogan like "five year plan", then rake-in the money for five years.

JFC, the family refuses to draft QBs! And they're not willing to throw a season in anticipation of a bumper crop of potential QBOF college graduates. Yeah, THAT'S what I expect an owner to do. I also expect them to tell the Andy's of the world that they have to do/change certain things, because they're obviously not working. And I also expect the owner to NOT take the Steeler game without a public word. I don't give a shit what he might be doing in private (prolly nothing!), I think most Chiefs fans want to know why those holds weren't called. Rant and rave? No. But you certainly saw Kraft step-up and say something when he thought he was getting fucked. Yeah, a little of that.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:16 PM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Bullshit.. If ****-face Hunt wasn't afraid he would have told Andy that he's giving up being the actual OC, clock manager, and play-caller; told Alex to grow a pair (and he's on a short leash), and after that last game he would have at least made some public statement to indicate he was going to question all the non-holds.

He's a pussy and a gutless coward! **** him! He needs to sell and let a real owner, one with balls, take over.
You aren't going to tell Andy Reid to stop calling plays. That comes with him being HC. If you did he would just find another team, and there are plenty that will have him. He is a great coach. Anyone that doesn't have their head up their ass knows that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:17 PM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
You aren't going to tell Andy Reid to stop calling plays. That comes with him being HC. If you did he would just find another team, and there are plenty that will have him. He is a great coach. Anyone that doesn't have their head up their ass knows that.
Let him walk then.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:41 PM 01-26-2017
Let him walk then.
Leave it to CP to want the best coach we've had in decades to leave. Bunch of fucking dumbasses you are.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 01-26-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Leave it to CP to want the best coach we've had in decades to leave. Bunch of fucking dumbasses you are.
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:07 AM 01-27-2017
He's literally allowed the same things to happen that has held this team back for decades.
Please do tell, what had Hunt "allowed" to happen?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:08 AM 01-27-2017
You CAN'T be serious! You're falling for the Hunt family bullshit for the umteenth time! They make a change, make up a slogan like "five year plan", then rake-in the money for five years.

JFC, the family refuses to draft QBs! And they're not willing to throw a season in anticipation of a bumper crop of potential QBOF college graduates. Yeah, THAT'S what I expect an owner to do. I also expect them to tell the Andy's of the world that they have to do/change certain things, because they're obviously not working. And I also expect the owner to NOT take the Steeler game without a public word. I don't give a shit what he might be doing in private (prolly nothing!), I think most Chiefs fans want to know why those holds weren't called. Rant and rave? No. But you certainly saw Kraft step-up and say something when he thought he was getting ****ed. Yeah, a little of that.
You are literally insane on this topic, its like trying to talk to a 4 year old.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:50 PM 01-27-2017
You are literally insane on this topic, its like trying to talk to a 4 year old.
Tap-out accepted. Seriously, you've found every excuse in the book, then some, to excuse the Hunt family for 47 years of not having their team in the SB.

Seriously, you impress me as the kind of person who would never have spoken poorly of Lamar because he brought the Chiefs to KC and was a big part of the NFL in the 60s and 70s, but now that he's gone you're going to ride Clark's newness until he's old, then untouchable.

And was it you that was talking about "he's done everything a person can do...."? Now we're finding out that what he can't do is control an employee and demand that he fix his shortcomings? Like his hands are tired or something?

JF man, this is a business, Andy complies or he's gone. And if Andy's the only one who doesn't see his own shortcomings, fuck him, he's not coherent enough to keep.

EDIT: And perhaps you're just a little too forgiving of our overlord.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:54 PM 01-27-2017
Please do tell, what had Hunt "allowed" to happen?
Trading for a retread and failing
Trading for another retread from SF and sticking with him for too long
Not drafting a QB early in the draft
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:32 PM 01-27-2017
Trading for a retread and failing
Trading for another retread from SF and sticking with him for too long
Not drafting a QB early in the draft
Apparently you have zero idea what its like to hire and deal with people.

Clark paid top $$ to Pioli and Dorsey, and Reid. When you do that you put faith in their decision making,you don't pay a GM and coach a ton of money then direct them to draft a guy no matter what etc...You tell them to make the best decisions they know how to make to ensure success of the team.

Do you honestly think Clark told them here you go, do whatever you want, I don't care if we win a SB, or draft a QB?

You and GloryDayze are the perfect example of the know it all fan who thinks they could own a team when you couldn't run a 7-11 and have never likely managed, hired, or fired anyone on your life.

You know what a good owner in the NFL does? He writes big fat ass checks to the best people you can hire and if it doesn't work you shit can them and find someone else, and Clark has been doing that.

You guys are clueless.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:36 PM 01-27-2017
Coach of the year. CP knows dick about football.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:06 PM 01-27-2017

Clark paid top $$ to Pioli and Dorsey, and Reid. When you do that you put faith in their decision making,you don't pay a GM and coach a ton of money then direct them to draft a guy no matter what etc...You tell them to make the best decisions they know how to make to ensure success of the team.

Do you honestly think Clark told them here you go, do whatever you want, I don't care if we win a SB, or draft a QB?

You and GloryDayze are the perfect example of the know it all fan who thinks they could own a team when you couldn't run a 7-11 and have never likely managed, hired, or fired anyone on your life.

You know what a good owner in the NFL does? He writes big fat ass checks to the best people you can hire and if it doesn't work you shit can them and find someone else, and Clark has been doing that.

You guys are clueless.
Clark has had this franchise for 10 years now and it's been the same as the last almost 4 decades. I think getting Andy was a great move. I applaud him for that, but being a playoff team shouldn't be the goal.

If Andy doesn't want to get rid of Alex and draft his own QB in the near future, then he needs to be fired plain and simple.

This is a business and simply "making the playoffs" isn't good enough anymore. It's time to start taking the next step and achieving the goal.

If you aren't making steps to achieve your goal, you're stagnant.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:33 PM 01-27-2017

You guys are clueless.
47 years of Hunt family ownership that's not been to a SB!

As for the cheap insults, just stop. We know as much about football as you do. Hell we know enough about it to know that 47 years is alarming, and that the status quo isn't going to get it done. And if you think anecdotal moves isn't the status quo, and that forcing Andy to change or let him walk isn't what a manager does to an employee, you must not be in management. At some point as a supervisor you have to step in and help en employee, even if they don't think thy need it.

And with the looks of strength of schedule "47" might very well turn into "48." The excuse mill might need to start early and be greased often! Why, because we have Andy back with all of his bad habits not being compensated for, along with his cast of goons, and Alex wearing his QBOTF ribbon.

I hope Andy is secretly reading this, getting really mad, and decides to secretly change "just to show Glorydayz"! I'd love to eat crow while watching my hometown Chiefs at next year's SB!

Fuck Hunt!
[Reply]
Page 71 of 240
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up