ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 240
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:48 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
It's amazing how having a QB with the physical ability to actually get the ball to a receiver so quickly changed the parameters of what Reid's offense is actually capable of...

After watching Matt Cassel and Alex Smith, I really should've applied myself more - I could've fleeced some team out of $63 or $71 million or so. I can definitely throw interceptions and fumble as good as Cassel. That dude is still riding pine and drawing a paycheck, and he can barely secure the snap from center.

Smith's screen passes seemed to haaaaaaaaang in the air, and defenders were able to respond to them quicker - PMII throws the screen with such velocity and so accurately, the receiver has the ball and is moving before the defense can adjust.

Even the simple little stuff that is better under Mahomes, he makes the WHOLE THING better! I love watching football again
Did you ever see DJLN's math figuring of how many feet the ball gets there quicker from Patrick than a guy like watson?

It's huge, even on a 10 yard pass
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:51 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Let's not let-up the pressure on Reid, he could easily fall off the wagon and back into some of those head coaching tendencies that lead to the creation of this thread.
Okay.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:55 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Did you ever see DJLN's math figuring of how many feet the ball gets there quicker from Patrick than a guy like watson?

I didn't, but I believe it.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:02 AM 01-13-2019

Watson has that weird wind-up, not as bad as Tebow's, but it's a 'hitch' in his throwing motion. Kerry Collins had it. Winston has it, too. With those shorter passes/screens etc., it's almost magnified because everything is compressed and the ball needs to be out quicker. Maybe that's why Watson and Winston excel at longer passes, which take more time to develop, and the 'hitch' isn't as magnified?
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:06 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
Watson has that weird wind-up, not as bad as Tebow's, but it's a 'hitch' in his throwing motion. Kerry Collins had it. Winston has it, too. With those shorter passes/screens etc., it's almost magnified because everything is compressed and the ball needs to be out quicker. Maybe that's why Watson and Winston excel at longer passes, which take more time to develop, and the 'hitch' isn't as magnified?
He just did the math on time in the air. Not adding in the wind up.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:09 AM 01-13-2019
He just did the math on time in the air. Not adding in the wind up.
He sure does get it there quick. It's a huge advantage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM 01-13-2019

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:31 PM 01-13-2019
DIGITAL FUCKING WHITEFACE

MICROAGGRESSION!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
The snowball incident is starting to get national attention this morning. Reid looking smart & grandfatherly
I thought it was great. Those people could have affected the game. It was stupid and Andy handled it perfectly.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:09 PM 01-20-2019
Fatman and Buttons need to get it together. NOW.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:56 PM 01-20-2019
STOP THE RUN
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:59 PM 01-20-2019
DEFENSE!!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:51 PM 01-20-2019
How in the fuck do you not coordinate your QB to run the clock down with 3:26 left in the game? What in the fuck Andy?

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left. Fucking why?!?!

This is what happened in the Rams game. It’s what happened in the last Patriots game.

Andy will never ever learn.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:19 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How in the fuck do you not coordinate your QB to run the clock down with 3:26 left in the game? What in the fuck Andy?

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left. Fucking why?!?!

This is what happened in the Rams game. It’s what happened in the last Patriots game.

You're talking about a man who thought keeping Sutton around was a good idea.

And yeah, we all knew it was a mistake while they were doing it.

Well, on to year 49...
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:36 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How in the **** do you not coordinate your QB to run the clock down with 3:26 left in the game? What in the **** Andy?

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left. ****ing why?!?!

The timeout at the end of the half...

NOT calling a timeout when Brady is running the fast break in OT...

Got outplayed and outcoached.
[Reply]
Page 130 of 240
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up