ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
KevB 09:05 PM 05-17-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just a few episodes in, but it's great. The guy playing Murdoch is perfect.

And also....Deborah Ann Woll is just so damned hot.
Yes and yes.

Just finished up last night. Really entertaining, I look forward to season 2. A few missed notes here and there, but all in all a very good first season.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:05 AM 05-18-2015
OK, looking back, I really liked a couple of the things from...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 PM 05-24-2015
Finally got some time to watch it. Very well done IMO. I want more.

Nice that when people get shot blood flies. People actually die etc. Pretty harsh and gritty. Had some nice curveballs in there. Not too many weak spots IMO.

And thanks to this thread I now notice how everything is shot in the dark. I didn't care before. Thanks assholes :-).

There were a few parts that really stood out to me. The prewar scenes were excellently written. A tremendous amount of good dialog there. Really great scenes. Donofrio had some good monologues. I thought he played the part well. Seemed like he over acted a few parts but overall did well. Different take on the villain. I liked it. Overall it was really well written and that is great. That's what will make it have staying power.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:15 AM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Finally got some time to watch it. Very well done IMO. I want more.

Nice that when people get shot blood flies. People actually die etc. Pretty harsh and gritty. Had some nice curveballs in there. Not too many weak spots IMO.

And thanks to this thread I now notice how everything is shot in the dark. I didn't care before. Thanks assholes :-).

There were a few parts that really stood out to me. The prewar scenes were excellently written. A tremendous amount of good dialog there. Really great scenes. Donofrio had some good monologues. I thought he played the part well. Seemed like he over acted a few parts but overall did well. Different take on the villain. I liked it. Overall it was really well written and that is great. That's what will make it have staying power.
Urich: There aren't good guys or villains, in my experience they're just people with different agendas.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:28 AM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Urich: There aren't good guys or villains, in my experience they're just people with different agendas.
Good call.
[Reply]
Bambi 11:28 AM 05-26-2015
Flawless scene...

[Reply]
frankotank 07:52 AM 05-29-2015
I dig this show and look forward to the next season.
as a kid I thought daredevil was aight. but I certainly don't remember him getting his ass handed to him every other fight. anyone else thinking....damn he's getting his ass beat...AGAIN! I guess that's the one gripe I have.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:43 AM 05-29-2015
The two friends were annoying as shit, especially when they get emo for him not telling them his secret :-). Too much screen time for those characters.

Originally Posted by frankotank:
I dig this show and look forward to the next season.
as a kid I thought daredevil was aight. but I certainly don't remember him getting his ass handed to him every other fight. anyone else thinking....damn he's getting his ass beat...AGAIN! I guess that's the one gripe I have.
Daredevil: Year One
[Reply]
frankotank 09:09 AM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
The two friends were annoying as shit, especially when they get emo for him not telling them his secret :-). Too much screen time for those characters.
actually red doesn't know but foggy does....and he was SUCH A BITCH!
my wife watched a few episodes and I had to explain to her why he was being such a snatch. she cracked up like....REALLY!

dude...if my best friend popped the news that he was a flipping super hero....righteous! foggy acting that way really is the stupidest plot line in this whole thing. just dumb. dudes don't act that way. we would immediately be trying to figure out how to use HIS secret powers to somehow benefit US! :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 12:33 PM 05-29-2015
but you're forgetting the news was painting Daredevil out as a terrorist and even Foggy was referencing him as a terrorist when they were talking about him ...

would you think it was 'righteous!' if you found out your best friend was a terrorist?
[Reply]
Bambi 03:09 PM 06-09-2015
Holy Shit...

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24699/jon_...vels_daredevil
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:30 PM 06-09-2015
Binged this one quickly... It was good, but I did like Arrow more. Hard to buy into this blind guy simultaneously sensing all these things around him the way that he does. Will definitely keep up with it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:40 PM 06-09-2015
Like the casting...hope this leads to a punisher spinoff
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:51 PM 06-09-2015
Originally Posted by Bambi:
Holy Shit...

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24699/jon_...vels_daredevil
That should be bad a$$.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:24 PM 06-09-2015
That's a damn good casting IMO. Interesting that they're throwing him in the Daredevil series. Were they connected in the comics?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up