ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
keg in kc 10:43 AM 03-18-2016
Just started episode 5. Not going to spoil anything, obviously...

Season structure is a little different in that rather than having all standalone eposodes the first four formed their own story arc that will I assume be unified within the season-long arc. Very...comic book in structure, for lack of a better way of putting it. Charlie Cox is still great. Foggy is still annoying but less so. DAW is somehow even cuter as Karen. Bernthal pretty much nailed Punisher. I want to have Elodie Yung's children. Writing/story still great. Fight scenes still great. Not much in the way of complaints so far.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:37 PM 03-18-2016
On episode 12 now, won't finish them all today but even so I would say the back half of the season is amazing.
[Reply]
DanBecky 05:50 PM 03-18-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
On episode 12 now, won't finish them all today but even so I would say the back half of the season is amazing.
Damn, son. You've been grinding! I watched two episodes this morning. I'll probably dabble in it some more tomorrow. Don't have any more time this evening.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:02 PM 03-18-2016
Keg doin work.

Good to know it whips ass.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:15 PM 03-18-2016
Last few eps were so good I couldn't stop. Work's gonna suck in the morning.

Finale was almost perfect. Even better end than season 1 IMO.

I'm trying to remember the last time I watched 12+ straight hours of anything...
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:19 PM 03-18-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Last few eps were so good I couldn't stop. Work's gonna suck in the morning.

Finale was almost perfect. Even better end than season 1 IMO.

I'm trying to remember the last time I watched 12+ straight hours of anything...
Nice, dude. I'm excited about it. The outlaws are in town so I can't get started on it.
[Reply]
frankotank 08:34 AM 03-19-2016
oh MAN! on season 2 ep 2.
Punisher at the pawn shop.....I just fell head over heals in love with him!

gawd this is good.....
[Reply]
Barret 02:37 PM 03-19-2016
Keg is 100% correct. Season 2 was at least as good as season 1. At first before the season I didn't know how they were going to use Punisher here but they wove him into the story very well.

Bernthal was the Punisher. I hope that Netflix sees the potential and does a spin off.

The ending was very well made and makes you want to see the next season already. I would recommend that you watch the first season just to be caught up if you haven't seen Daredevil before.

Highly recommend binge watching. Keg was right also on the last few episodes. I thought to myself "gee it is the end of episode 9....I can go to bed after 10" Yea that didn't happen.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:33 PM 03-19-2016
Just finished episode 10, good stuff so far. The first four episodes were chalk full of awesome, drags a little bit in the middle of the season and now it's coming back around. I loved episode 3 when Daredevil and Punisher have their back and forths, really great dialogue and I love the casting of Jon Berenthal.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:52 PM 03-19-2016
Luke Cage trailer pops up on NetFlix when you finish season two of Dare Devil:

[Reply]
frankotank 06:58 PM 03-19-2016
damn man....how many different shows they gonna throw out there for all these super hero folks!?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:05 PM 03-19-2016
Just finished watching. What a great cast. What a great story. Kick ass weapons and fight scenes. I'll watch as many of these Netflix Marvel shows as they can crank out. I've always loved the street level heroes more than the demi-god blockbuster stars, and I like the format of the television series to tell a deeper story.

Netflix nailed it again.
[Reply]
Barret 07:38 PM 03-19-2016
If you are on the wall about seeing this, here is another long fight scene that is well choreographed.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:42 PM 03-19-2016
Originally Posted by Barret:
If you are on the wall about seeing this, here is another long fight scene that is well choreographed.

Yeah I was wondering how they were going to top the hallway fight scene from season 1, this one did that and so much more, especially utilizing the chain and the set of circumstances Punisher put him into to begin that fight was pretty awesome.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:04 PM 03-20-2016
They keep dropping hints for Gladiator.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up