ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Could a person become a HC in the NFL just by becoming friends with Andy
Yes 8 80.00%
No 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>Could Andy Reid get anyone a job as a head coach?
dlphg9 01:20 PM 01-14-2019
Say you meet Andy Reid down at the local Golden Corral and youre both at the buffett reaching for the last piece of fried chicken. You happen to get that last piece and you see Andy start to get teary eyed and as he begins to turn around to walk away and you say "Hey Mr. Reid you can have the last piece of chicken". Andy is so overtaken with joy he invites you to sit down with him and you two hit it off.

Fast forward a year, you and Andy have became very good friends. You have plans to go to Andy's house later that night, but you were just laid off at work. You still go to Andy's and during dinner word gets out that you were just laid off. Andy tells you to not worry about it. He says a position has opened up to become an assistant to an assistant positions coach.

So after a few years you and Andy have became best if friends and he has promoted you to QB coach and all you do is hang out and "coach" PMII, who at this point has 5 MVPs and 5 SB trophies, so he doesnt really need coaching. Do you think you could become a head football coach in the NFL with no previous coaching experience and never playing more than HS football?
[Reply]
JakeF 01:23 PM 01-14-2019
Pederson and Nagy have done a good job so far. I don't see that they are undeserving.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:26 PM 01-14-2019
Andy Reid can get anyone a job as Head coach. But you have to make it there in the first place. I think a lot of his success moving coaches through is as much about stellar recruitment as it is developing them into leaders.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:28 PM 01-14-2019
Ha ha last piece of fried chicken true story

I was at Western Sizzler buffet in Salina ks and their fried chicken is fucking good. I had the tongs and got the last leg and this old lady says "Well Shit"

:-) fucking gold
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:29 PM 01-14-2019
Andy is so good, he could get that dipshit Patriots troll in Romper Room a HC job.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:33 PM 01-14-2019
Yes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:48 PM 01-14-2019
A friend of my cousin's once used to mow Andy's lawn, and I'm pretty sure that he briefly coached the Jets at one point.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:59 PM 01-14-2019
Proverbs 22:1 A good name is more desirable than great wealth. Respect is better than silver or gold.

Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume. And the day you die is better than the day you are born.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:48 PM 01-14-2019
Yes, Michael Vick aka Ron Mexico will be the next Patriots HC.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:39 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Ha ha last piece of fried chicken true story

I was at Western Sizzler buffet in Salina ks and their fried chicken is fucking good. I had the tongs and got the last leg and this old lady says "Well Shit"

:-) fucking gold
:-)

This post is awesome.

Nothing to do with the topic. Check
Western Sizzler. Check
Salina Ks. Check
Salty old lady. Check.

I'm not even being sarcastic. Hilarious.
[Reply]
Up