ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Snowballs
cmh6476 12:49 PM 01-13-2019
I thought it made it kind of fun with the snow. Of course I was under the awning which I appreciated having my 11yo boy with me. I guess if we had been getting hit it would of sucked. Just what happens when you get a bunch of drunk people around wet snow, I guess :-)
[Reply]
CrossCheck 09:08 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Or Batteries! Wasn't that the choice of Raider Scum for years? The nickname Battery Chucks come to mind!
Bronco fans did the same thing...

On Tuesday, several Raiders sought an apology from Broncos officials and coach Jon Gruden said he expected a league investigation. Defensive tackle Grady Jackson said a snowball thrown near him contained a battery.

Police said eight fans were arrested for assault and 13 others received citations for their actions during and after the game. Three fans spent the night in jail.

"I do know a lot of people were concerned for their own safety late in that ball game," Gruden said. "It was an ugly scene, dangerous. It was target shooting, that's what it was like."

Fans at Mile High Stadium also reacted angrily earlier this season after Denver dropped to 0-4, and Broncos cornerback Dale Carter was hit in the eye with a metal object as he headed toward the locker room.

Denver coach Mike Shanahan said Tuesday he was very disappointed by the way Broncos fans acted toward the Raiders.

http://a.espncdn.com/nfl/news/1999/1122/189429.html
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:57 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
really? STH sell their tickets all the time..most of the tickets on stub hub are probably sth. I guess they just dont enforce it?
I believe that is the case... STHs are responsible for the people in those seats, I know that’s the case in Dallas. I’ve known STHs that sold their seats to a game and received a letter because the people attending did something stupid.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:58 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Bronco fans did the same thing...

On Tuesday, several Raiders sought an apology from Broncos officials and coach Jon Gruden said he expected a league investigation. Defensive tackle Grady Jackson said a snowball thrown near him contained a battery.

Police said eight fans were arrested for assault and 13 others received citations for their actions during and after the game. Three fans spent the night in jail.

"I do know a lot of people were concerned for their own safety late in that ball game," Gruden said. "It was an ugly scene, dangerous. It was target shooting, that's what it was like."

Fans at Mile High Stadium also reacted angrily earlier this season after Denver dropped to 0-4, and Broncos cornerback Dale Carter was hit in the eye with a metal object as he headed toward the locker room.

Denver coach Mike Shanahan said Tuesday he was very disappointed by the way Broncos fans acted toward the Raiders.

http://a.espncdn.com/nfl/news/1999/1122/189429.html
1,000 a-holes in every stadium...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up