ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>What play do you see happening on Saturday
pugsnotdrugs19 08:20 PM 01-08-2019
NOTICE: This is a positive vibes only thread. No negative bulljive doo-doo beyond this post. This thread is here for pro-Chiefs thoughts only. If you do not want to oblige, I shall direct you here —> https://youtu.be/oxxyqBz91rk

Now, here is the objective. I want you to imagine your favorite possible play for this Saturday’s game that you believe is actually going to occur. So visualize the play, and jot it down in your response. It’ll be fun to see who correctly makes predictions.

I’ll go first. The play that I see happening on Saturday is.... Eric Berry, guided by his spirit and impeccable awareness, intercepts Andrew Luck to set up a Chiefs touchdown.

Now go!
[Reply]
Hog Rider 09:37 AM 01-09-2019
Henne, McKenzie and West are sub'd in halfway through the fourth quarter, and Henne takes a knee with 20 seconds left.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:12 AM 01-09-2019
The crowd causing two consecutive false starts in a row and they only get even louder causing them to throw a pick right into fullers arms for 6.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:24 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
One of these three things will happen, but only if we are desperate.

1. A flea flicker off a shovel pass
2. A Kelce throw back to Patrick Mahomes for a TD ala the Super Bowl
3. A throw to Eric Fisher ala that Patriots play from the beginning of the year
How can you flea flicker off a shovel pass?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:10 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Mahomes taking a snap in the victory formation
Perfect answer.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:27 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
It's rigged so the refs will allow it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Oh you're right, guess those count as a forward pass.

Well, it'll be some kind of shovel pass that goes backwards, then.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:37 PM 01-09-2019
I’m calling a pass play. We will see one of those for sure.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:54 PM 01-09-2019
Well, because of the Haglund, I’m changing my pick. Not because I’m certain Berry won’t play, but because it’s not certain at all.

The new pick: Chris Jones spins Quenton Nelson around en route to a critical monster sack on Andrew Luck.

Chiefs by 10+.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh you're right, guess those count as a forward pass.

Well, it'll be some kind of shovel pass that goes backwards, then.
Only Mahomes can shovel pass as a lateral that turns into a flea flicker. Fuck - this guy is good.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:13 PM 01-09-2019
I've been a little bit (okay, a LOT) worried about this game until I watched the replay of the Patriots vs Chiefs. What it indicated to me is that in every one of the Chiefs losses, the other team has played better than perfect and gotten every possible call.

If Watkins plays, this game is going to be a stomping of epic proportions. Mahomes can overcome Reid's bad tendencies; actually, most of the great plays have been when the play breaks down and Patrick uses his football skills to make something happen.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:48 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Opening Drive: Sammy Watkins catches a first down on a deep cross, putting everybody on notice that he is BACK.
Gosh let's hope !! :-):-):-):-) If Watkins plays it doesn't matter IF Berry plays or not.:-) Quite frankly I'm done with the Berry heel drama.:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:56 PM 01-09-2019
Think we will get a blitz play?
[Reply]
wazu 04:44 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Opening Drive: Sammy Watkins catches a first down on a deep cross, putting everybody on notice that he is BACK.
Hey I’m pretty sure this happened exactly as I described.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up