ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry missed today's practice, back to Day-To-Day. Also Dorian O'Daniel Note
POND_OF_RED 10:33 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Really bad news, guys. They've added another day to his condition.

He was day to day

now he is day to day to day.

dayum.
He means we really only need him for 3 days technically. Interesting Freudian slip.

Let’s hope it’s smoke and mirrors. He looked pretty disruptive in the first half of that Chargers game. If we could get that production out of him for the playoff push I would be happy. Still holding on to my delusions that he’ll somehow return to his all-pro self again when that playoff atmosphere hits his spirit.
[Reply]
O.city 03:26 PM 01-09-2019
But I was told they were just resting him?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:30 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
But I was told they were just resting him?
Where does it sayxhe reinjured it or its hurting?
[Reply]
O.city 03:31 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Where does it sayxhe reinjured it or its hurting?
Well, when it says he couldn't participate today because of it, that's pretty self explanatory.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:58 PM 01-09-2019
Sh!t. All year long I was one of the few that wasn't flipping out about this guy missing time. "Save him for the playoffs" sounded good to me. Well here we are. If this guy doesn't take a shot and play well Sunday, *uck him!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:58 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KCJake:
shit. All year long I was one of the few that wasn't flipping out about this guy missing time. "Save him for the playoffs" sounded good to me. Well here we are. If this guy doesn't take a shot and play well Sunday, *uck him!
Yeah, and everyone who vehemently defended this dumbassed fiasco, at every point of the promise of return, as the bar kept getting pushed further and further away, now just say, "oh well".

Fuck those twats. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:41 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yeah, and everyone who vehemently defended this dumbassed fiasco, at every point of the promise of return, as the bar kept getting pushed further and further away, now just say, "oh well".

**** those twats. :-)
TY Hilton has been too injured to practice for like 5 straight weeks...but still has played in every game.

Must be nice to have a player willing to risk playing through pain...sad part is Berry isn't really "injured"...its just his heels hurts.
[Reply]
O.city 03:29 PM 01-09-2019
Dj had it right in another thread.

He'll have surgery 3 days after they lose or after the SB, which will assure him being on the roster and guarantee his money next year.

He'll miss TC and be in a situation similar to Houston a few years back and maybe play 6 games next year.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:39 PM 01-09-2019

He'll have surgery 3 days after they lose or after the SB, which will assure him being on the roster and guarantee his money next year.

He'll miss TC and be in a situation similar to Houston a few years back and maybe play 6 games next year.
6 games...6 games...you kidding me?....6 games...are you nuts?...6 games??
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:44 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
6 games...6 games...you kidding me?....6 games...are you nuts?...6 games??
Will we be able to make the playoffs at 10-6? Every game he plays they lose. The less games he plays in the better the record.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 AM 01-10-2019

I'm not sure that having surgery for a non-football related, chronic heel condition would guarantee his 2019 money...

I would have to think there is some form of stipulation...I dont think he can just do it without informing them. Chiefs could designate him for release the day before before he has the procedure.

For the 2018 season...Berry made $130,000 per play. Pretty good gig...$1,625,000 per tackle. Players get $27,000 for a divisional game...he's was like "**** that chump change".
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:30 PM 01-09-2019
"day to day" means unless there's a miracle he won't play.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:30 PM 01-09-2019
Really makes you think twice about signing Chris Jones or Dee Ford to a big contract.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:28 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Really makes you think twice about signing Chris Jones or Dee Ford to a big contract.
I would think twice about signing Hill to a mega contract. Instead of having a single elite WR, I think I would rather have 2 top WRs and figure at least one will be healthy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I would think twice about signing Hill to a mega contract. Instead of having a single elite WR, I think I would rather have 2 top WRs and figure at least one will be healthy.
I wouldn't...he's shown he can stay healthy. He has generational speed and improved every season.

There is no other player in the NFL quite like him...

THIS is the type of player you pay...thinking twice about paying an injury-prone Watkins $16 million would have been a good idea though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up