ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 97
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My point is largely that I'm not 100% sure if he does or if he doesn't.

And I don't think it's hard to find a 6'1'', 210 lb dude who 'knows how to run routes...'
Exactly.
[Reply]
In58men 03:56 PM 03-18-2022
This guy burned his apartment down trying to barbecue.

These are your allies, JuJu Stans.

{reads another half-cocked post from PTSDNam}
{quietly retracts previous statement}
Electrical fire fam
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:57 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Sorry, there's plenty of conflict in my RL. I come to places like this to escape conflict, not relish in it.
Whereas I come here to practice it.

I mean, I could probably just do my job instead - but man that's tedious.

And besides "IrOn ShArPeNs IrOn!1!11!!"
[Reply]
BWillie 03:57 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The likelihood of JuJu excelling as the Chiefs WR2 is greater than the probability of a rookie WR starting and having a significant impact.

The history of rookie WR’s having an immediate impact in Andy Reid’s offense is not good.
Agreed. I'd rather they sign a proven commodity at WR and instead draft the talent at DE & CB.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:57 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I can't speak for DJ, but it seems like this is the breaking point.

Some believe he has that upside, some don't.
He’s very young and has had a corpse for a QB nearly his whole 5 year career.

Of course some think it’s impossible to look at him thinking he’s reached his ceiling.

He even had 1400 yards one year with that corpse.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:58 PM 03-18-2022
My point is largely that I'm not 100% sure if he does or if he doesn't.

I simply don't think he's the right TYPE of WR. And I don't think it's hard to find a 6'1'', 210 lb dude who 'knows how to run routes...'
JuJu is a MUCH better version of Byron Pringle, and the Chiefs just got 650 yards and 8 TD out of him in 20 games. Playing 49% of the snaps.

JuJu is going off, dude. Andy has wanted him for two offseasons in a row. He knows what's going to work in this offense.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:58 PM 03-18-2022
The dude had a 1400-yard season. You can't just throw that out and say it doesn't matter. If there's legit concerns about him then there's legit reasons to believe he can be a valuable piece here. It cuts both ways.
That 1400 yard season was four years ago and he hasn't come ANYWHERE CLOSE to replicating it in his other 4 seasons.

You're my boy, Blue - but c'mon - you understand why people might feel this way. He's given us 4X as many reasons to doubt as he has believe.

I hope he proves DJ wrong - but then we're all upset next year when he leaves.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:59 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Telling us you don't know without outright saying it.
I...uh...DID outright say it.

Why do you suppose I said "I think...."

I don't know if the sun will rise tomorrow, sport.

What the hell is with you people who think deigning to have a conversation on a topic is an affront to your honor?

Y'all are odd.

Of course it's speculation. I don't need to start my post with "In my opinion..." Of course it's my opinion - I'm the one friggen writing it.

Would you feel better if I put some sort of disclaimer in my sig block clarifying that I am not some form of omniscient deity? Would that help clear matters up for you?
[Reply]
scho63 03:59 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
For 10 mil he better score more than 1
That will be 1 more TD than Chris Jones has sacks in the playoffs.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:59 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

The history of rookie WR’s having an immediate impact in Andy Reid’s offense is not good.
What history?

When's the last time Andy Reid invested in a rookie WR that wasn't deemed a project?

How can we even declare such a thing when we really don't even have a sample size.

Mecole Hardman was viewed as highly unpolished and wasn't he converted from another position in college?

Tyreek Hill was a goddamn RB in college.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:59 PM 03-18-2022
That 1400 yard season was four years ago and he hasn't come ANYWHERE CLOSE to replicating it in his other 4 seasons.

You're my boy, Blue - but c'mon - you understand why people might feel this way. He's given us 4X as many reasons to doubt as he has believe.

Two shitty years out of five and one of those was because of injury. He's got a better chance of being decent than he does shit.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:01 PM 03-18-2022
I...uh...DID outright say it.

Why do you suppose I said "I think...."

I don't know if the sun will rise tomorrow, sport.

What the hell is with you people who think deigning to have a conversation on a topic is an affront to your honor?

Y'all are odd.
Mmhmm. Get into some of that crystal meth lately?
[Reply]
Stryker 04:01 PM 03-18-2022
Sweet!
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:01 PM 03-18-2022
The dude had a 1400-yard season.
"Remember that time 4 years ago when he had that one good season..." rarely bodes well in this league.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:01 PM 03-18-2022

He's 25 freaking years old. He hasn't even hit his peak yet.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 97
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up