ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 288 of 295
« First < 188238278284285286287288 289290291292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Womble 09:51 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
FWIW ...

The key words in this shitty tweet that CEH apologists are missing is "by the time". It's an appalling play.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 AM 09-08-2023
They had to play Clyde bc Pacheco got injured again coming off rust and McKinnon needs to used on passing downs bc he's old.

It was a mistake putting Clyde ont he roster over Perine. This is reminding me of player loyalty from the King Carl era.

Fuck your pride Veach. It's time for a change
[Reply]
-King- 09:54 AM 09-08-2023
FWIW ...

Jamaal Charles saw cutback lanes that were a fraction that size. If it takes you so long to turn your shoulders and recognize the hole that a 1 on 1 opportunity scares you, you're not an NFL back.
[Reply]
-King- 09:55 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
The key words in this shitty tweet that CEH apologists are missing is "by the time". It's an appalling play.
Exactly. All that highlights is his lack of vision And his lack of explosiveness if he ever does see a hole open up.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:57 AM 09-08-2023
FWIW ...

Not going to defend CEH because he sucks and a good RB hits that cutback for a few more yards than what he ended up getting, but CJGJ is a great tackler. The chances of CEH getting more than a couple yards out of that with him there were slim.

EDIT: Looks like Anzalone was unblocked waiting on the cutback as well.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:59 AM 09-08-2023
Clyde is the worst RB I've ever seen. I'm not even kidding.

He's not fast. He's not big. No big play ability. Not a force in short yardage situations.

Just a real piece of shit.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:03 AM 09-08-2023
:-)CEH

It's that simple!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Jamaal Charles saw cutback lanes that were a fraction that size. If it takes you so long to turn your shoulders and recognize the hole that a 1 on 1 opportunity scares you, you're not an NFL back.
We seem to have a problem finding RBs that have vision.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:07 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They had to play Clyde bc Pacheco got injured again coming off rust and McKinnon needs to used on passing downs bc he's old.

It was a mistake putting Clyde ont he roster over Perine. This is reminding me of player loyalty from the King Carl era.

**** your pride Veach. It's time for a change
Need cap space to cut MEH.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:07 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Not going to defend CEH because he sucks and a good RB hits that cutback for a few more yards than what he ended up getting, but CJGJ is a great tackler. The chances of CEH getting more than a couple yards out of that with him there were slim.

EDIT: Looks like Anzalone was unblocked waiting on the cutback as well.
Remember when making guys miss was allegedly MEH's greatest strength?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:08 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Remember when making guys miss was allegedly MEH's greatest strength?
No.
Maybe some sportswriter said it about him in college, but sportswriters say a lot of stupid shit. MEH ain't shifty... or fast... or powerful... but he makes up for it by having zero vision.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:09 AM 09-08-2023
I'd hate to bother CEH with a request for him to, you know, make a guy miss or, heaven forbid, break a tackle
[Reply]
jettio 10:12 AM 09-08-2023
The best thing about CEH getting touches is that it helps shake out the opinion of those who know not shit about tackle football as it is played in the National Football League.

Like the dopes who said Pacheco should get 20 carries a game last year. Like injuries are not a possibility for a RB in today's NFL.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:13 AM 09-08-2023
Anyone saying he shouldn't have taken the cut back are reeruned. The cut back is a easy 4 yard before CONTACT
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:16 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
No.
Maybe some sportswriter said it about him in college, but sportswriters say a lot of stupid shit. MEH ain't shifty... or fast... or powerful... but he makes up for it by having zero vision.
I meant during the draft process. It was stated over and over (and over) that MEH was super elusive, especially in small areas. He looked the part in college, but it sure as fuck didn't translate to the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 288 of 295
« First < 188238278284285286287288 289290291292 > Last »
Up