ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 295
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
penguinz 09:57 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Only in your world is 5.9 YPC just “decent”.

I never called it “great”.

It doesn’t “make” him anything. I’m just pointing out people like you having an inability to be objective because you now have it out for the guy.
He had 1 decent game against a shitty run D. Not impressive.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:59 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Bet if the Chiefs smash the eagles, nobody bitches about CEH
Wee just need to crush someone, all will be better.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:01 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He had 1 decent game against a shitty run D. Not impressive.
You can continue to pretend 5.9 YPC is just “decent” all you want. Doesn’t make you any less of a fucking moron.

You were literally just bitching last week that CEH has only had over 75 yards rushing 3 times, so he goes out and gets 100 with less than 20 carries, and you still won’t give him any credit. You’re even going as far as to say stupid shit like “Mike Cloud could’ve done that”.

You couldn’t make it any more obvious that you aren’t being objective.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:05 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You can continue to pretend 5.9 YPC is just “decent” all you want. Doesn’t make you any less of a ****ing moron.

You were literally just bitching last week that CEH has only had over 75 yards rushing 3 times, so he goes out and gets 100 with less than 20 carries, and you still won’t give him any credit. You’re even going as far as to say stupid shit like “Mike Cloud could’ve done that”.

You couldn’t make it any more obvious that you aren’t being objective.
It was 1 freaking game and against the worst run D in the league. Maybe his issues have all been mental and this helps him get going but I doubt it.

I am not going to change my mind because of 1 freaking game against a team that gives up almost 6 yds per carry.

If he gets on a roll and starts putting up numbers like this against avg run D's I will be more than happy to admit I am wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It was 1 freaking game and against the worst run D in the league. Maybe his issues have all been mental and this helps him get going but I doubt it.

I am not going to change my mind because of 1 freaking game against a team that gives up almost 6 yds per carry.

If he gets on a roll and starts putting up numbers like this against avg run D's I will be more than happy to admit I am wrong.
There’s a huge diffeeence between saying something like:

“Good game from his outside of the fumble, but the Chargers run d sucks, so I’m still skeptical”

And:

“Pfft Mike Cloud could’ve done that”
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:09 AM 09-28-2021
This team's problem isn't Clyde, but he could certainly help the team by making sure he holds onto the ball. You can't fumble the ball, especially the sequence that occurred in the Ravens game. Period.

I like CEH, and I still think he fits the style of RB that we need. Unfortunately, that fumble on Sunday really overshadowed a pretty fine performance by Clyde. He needs a clean, productive game this week in Philly. Quite frankly, the TEAM really needs this as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 AM 09-28-2021
Until Clyde stops blowing games by fumbling, he gets no praise.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:14 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
This team's problem isn't Clyde, but he could certainly help the team by making sure he holds onto the ball. You can't fumble the ball, especially the sequence that occurred in the Ravens game. Period.

I like CEH, and I still think he fits the style of RB that we need. Unfortunately, that fumble on Sunday really overshadowed a pretty fine performance by Clyde. He needs a clean, productive game this week in Philly. Quite frankly, the TEAM really needs this as well.
I think he’s decent. Not a bust. The problem is expectations because of where he was drafted.

You could get similar production out of a lower drafted guy or an undrafted FA.

I thought CEH was going to have more breakaway ability, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. And yes, if he can just hold on to the ball, that would help tremendously
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:15 AM 09-28-2021
I don't think anyone is really praising the dude. Think staylor is showing it's not exactly a lost cause just yet.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:18 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Until Clyde stops blowing games by fumbling, he gets no praise.
But, do you sing the praise of Mahomes after throwing 2 INT?... CEH has had 2 fumbles total this season.. (yes we want 0).I think after the LAC game we saw some good running avg close to 6 yds a carry. I am still hopeful, for the whole team.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think anyone is really praising the dude. Think staylor is showing it's not exactly a lost cause just yet.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
But, do you sing the praise of Mahomes after throwing 2 INT?...
Yes. Mahomes is not a problem.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:20 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
But, do you sing the praise of Mahomes after throwing 2 INT?...
Not even remotely the same thing. Mahomes has proven himself and also has shown the ability to overcome mistakes more often than not.

CEH has only proven mediocrity so far.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:20 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Bet if the Chiefs smash the eagles, nobody bitches about CEH

I’ll take smashing the Jags or Jets at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:56 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’ll take smashing the Jags or Jets at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just like clay picking up a slump buster out of a golden corral
[Reply]
Page 192 of 295
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Up