ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 295
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 09:28 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He put up decent numbers against a run D that may be worse than KC's. Why you have a hard on over this player makes no sense.
5.9 YPC is a lot better than “decent”.

Why you have such a grudge against this player makes no sense.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:33 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Darrel Williams would have had the same game with the holes the Chiefs OL was blowing open.
Maybe, but he didn't.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:35 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
5.9 YPC is a lot better than “decent”.

Why you have such a grudge against this player makes no sense.
Look at the D he was running against and look how many yards he still left on the field.

Chargers are giving up 5.8yds per carry on average so far. CEH's 5.9 is not impressive when you look at the full picture.

If he can put up similar numbers this coming sunday then that will be a positive. Eagles are giving up 3.8 ypc on avg.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:37 AM 09-28-2021
Look at the D he was running against and look how many yards he still left on the field.

Chargers are giving up 5.8yds per carry on average so far. CEH's 5.9 is not impressive when you look at the full picture.

If he can put up similar numbers this coming sunday then that will be a positive. Eagles are giving up 3.8 ypc on avg.
I’m extremely skeptical as well.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:38 AM 09-28-2021
LOL 17 carries, 100 yards against one of the worst run D's. Now he is back?

Also he fumbled AGAIN which led to yet ANOTHER Chiefs LOSS.

People on here trying to say "see i told ya so" are ****ing retarded. He has done nothing to prove he isn't what many said after the last two games which is not someone worthy of a 1st round pick and will not be anything more than what he show's on a consistent basis.

He will regress back to the mean and if he doesn't fix his fumble issue then he is even worse than I thought, I initially dismissed the fumble as a one time thing, then he turns around and does it again. He keeps that up MEH goes from MEH to GTFO.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 AM 09-28-2021

Yes, the Chargers are giving up 5.8 YPC. They played against very good backs the first 2 weeks in Antonio Gibson and Zeke/Pollard, and Clyde was the only guy to go over 100. He did exactly what he was supposed to do, and deserves credit.

There was a visible difference in his vision, burst, and ability to get yards after contact.

I was right there with everybody after the first 2 weeks, but those of you failing to give him credit this week are clearly being biased.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:47 AM 09-28-2021
Yes, the Chargers are giving up 5.8 YPC. They played against very good backs the first 2 weeks in Antonio Gibson and Zeke/Pollard, and Clyde was the only guy to go over 100. He did exactly what he was supposed to do, and deserves credit.

There was a visible difference in his vision, burst, and ability to get yards after contact.

I was right there with everybody after the first 2 weeks, but those of you failing to give him credit this week are clearly being biased.
Pollard put up 109 on the chargers and averages 8.9 ypc.

Mike Cloud would have put up similar numbers as CEH against the chargers D.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 AM 09-28-2021

You’re right. I forgot Pollard went over 100, most of which came on a reverse type of play for 30 yards or so IIRC.

The 2nd part of your post is just pure fucking stupidity and hyperbole. You’re truly a fucking moron.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:50 AM 09-28-2021

:-)

I was thinking about a Mike Cloud comparison earlier.
[Reply]
notorious 09:52 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Some of you little bitches getting off the bus right now...

That's cool. Get off the bus. Get your little backpack and your ****ing snackpack with the ****ing chocolate pudding and get the **** off.

Don't ask to get back on. You want to jump ship right now? Fine. Be a little bitch. You don't get back on the bus.
Shitting on an average RB = Stop being a fan of the Chiefs

Holy shit, this is a new standard of homerism.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:53 AM 09-28-2021
You’re right. I forgot Pollard went over 100, most of which came on a reverse type of play for 30 yards or so IIRC.

The 2nd part of your post is just pure ****ing stupidity and hyperbole. You’re truly a ****ing moron.
You are the moron who thinks that one decent game, not great, against the worst rated run D in the league makes CEH anything more than an avg RB.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 AM 09-28-2021
Mike Cloud had over 3.25 YPC just once in his career.

But yea CEH basically is Mike Cloud! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 AM 09-28-2021
one game, pump the brakes
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 AM 09-28-2021
You are the moron who thinks that one decent game, not great, against the worst rated run D in the league makes CEH anything more than an avg RB.
Only in your world is 5.9 YPC just “decent”.

I never called it “great”.

It doesn’t “make” him anything. I’m just pointing out people like you having an inability to be objective because you now have it out for the guy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:55 AM 09-28-2021
Bet if the Chiefs smash the eagles, nobody bitches about CEH
[Reply]
Page 191 of 295
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Up