ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
Monty 05:20 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I need to get to Monty's tailgate earlier next time. I missed out on the beans and the pie drink. :-)
Did you see my post about me finding a Thermos in the bed of my truck? :-)

God, I hope that's not yours!
[Reply]
Monty 05:20 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I got buzzed on that drink while I was talking to you.
Yeah, buzzed. That sounds a lot better. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:23 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Monty:
Did you see my post about me finding a Thermos in the bed of my truck? :-)

God, I hope that's not yours!
Can't be. Even if it was the one I was using was a cheap piece of shit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:25 PM 01-22-2019
I need to get to Monty's tailgate earlier next time. I missed out on the beans and the pie drink. :-)
Clay was drinking tepid Schnapps and the situation was lit.
[Reply]
Monty 05:25 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Damn this thread blew up today. It was a great tailgate and needs to become a tradition. Just wish we could have got a true group picture. The one we have doesn't do the attendance justice. Think at least twice as many CPers were there.

Such an epic experience.
+eleventy billion

Thanks again for everything you did.

I'm just going to leave this here :-)

https://www.ocregister.com/2009/11/2...nal-tailgater/
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:26 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I wasn't drunk so I wasn't able to troll you about Berry
Did you freeze during the game? You had fewer articles of clothing than anyone outside of Eric Berry.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 06:17 PM 01-22-2019
I didn't get to see you, Monty. Thanks for putting that together. Several times I asked "Who's Monty? Where is he? I want to say thanks for this." The common response was "I don't know, he's over there somewhere" as they vaguely pointed in the direction of the tent.
/\ THIS /\ Thank you Monty! I was going to track you down, but you were extremely busy, and then I got to talking with a few guys here. But thank you and everyone else! My dad and I didn't stay long, but I just wanted to meet some of the guys on here. I tried to donate money, and was turned down several times. Some of the nicest people I have ever met, and thank you for letting us crash your party for a little while. The apple pie drink was AMAZING. I really want the exact recipe for that.

I was able to meet, OntheWarpath, Crispystl, and IowaHawkeye. All great dudes. Hope to make the trip again soon.

I can't thank you guys enough, class acts. :-)
[Reply]
007 06:39 PM 01-22-2019
+eleventy billion

Thanks again for everything you did.

I'm just going to leave this here :-)

https://www.ocregister.com/2009/11/2...nal-tailgater/
It was absolutely a group effort. Great times.
[Reply]
Monty 06:56 PM 01-22-2019
Can't be. Even if it was the one I was using was a cheap piece of shit.
Well, this one isn't a true Thermos, but it's yours if you want it.
[Reply]
007 07:01 PM 01-22-2019
Well, this one isn't a true Thermos, but it's yours if you want it.
We found a silver one by my van. Knew it wasn't ours so we set it by your canopy hoping it was yours.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:08 PM 01-22-2019
Not sure who the people in 2nd picture are. The one on the right was walking into the stadium but I thought it was cool. Also some guy wearing a Broncos coat. WTF?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
2112 07:14 PM 01-22-2019
What’s up with the security lines? Last time I was there in 2016 it took 5 minutes to get in. That’s fucking crazy
[Reply]
crispystl 07:21 PM 01-22-2019
Oh sorry here I fixed that 3rd one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
loochy 07:21 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Did you freeze during the game? You had fewer articles of clothing than anyone outside of Eric Berry.
Not at all. I was quite warm. I do a lot of fly fishing, so I own lots of thin, lightweight, warm clothes. On top, I was wearing an under armor base shirt, a merio wool t shirt, a merino wool sweater, a thin fleece plover, and then my chiefs hoodie. On the bottom, I wore under armor base layer, cabelas thermals, merino wool leggings, and my adidas track pants. Yeah, I was warm.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:25 PM 01-22-2019
Not at all. I was quite warm. I do a lot of fly fishing, so I own lots of thin, lightweight, warm clothes. On top, I was wearing an under armor base shirt, a merio wool t shirt, a merino wool sweater, a thin fleece plover, and then my chiefs hoodie. On the bottom, I wore under armor base layer, cabelas thermals, merino wool leggings, and my adidas track pants. Yeah, I was warm.
You use lots of words that sound warm. And you're still alive. So I'll believe it.

See you next AFCCG, sir.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 48
« First < 374344454647 48 >
Up