ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans WR A.J. Brown to IR (short term)
staylor26 02:26 PM 11-27-2021
Out at least 3 weeks. They might go on a losing streak.

This is not considered season-ending. So AJ Brown should be back in December. https://t.co/UqW4x9qNPg

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 27, 2021

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:30 PM 11-27-2021
I hope he dies!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:47 PM 11-27-2021
Chiefs just need to keep winning. One game at a time. Win out and we likely take the 1-seed.

If so, the AFC is done.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:50 PM 11-27-2021
They are definitely losing tomorrow. They play the Jags then the Steelers and Niners. I could see them going 1-3 the next 4 weeks
[Reply]
staylor26 02:53 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They are definitely losing tomorrow. They play the Jags then the Steelers and Niners. I could see them going 1-3 the next 4 weeks
They could lose any of those games, even the Jags.

The Jags beat the Bills. They can definitely beat the Titans without all of their weapons.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 03:03 PM 11-27-2021
I think the pats will spank the titans tomorrow
[Reply]
BWillie 03:32 PM 11-27-2021
Of course they did. I have him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:36 PM 11-27-2021
"Cheatriot Fuck bag" luck continues
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:06 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Pats luck continues
People in glass houses bruh
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:02 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Of course they did. I have him.
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:03 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
People in glass houses bruh
I believe he should have phrased that "Cheatriot Fuckbag luck continues."

Not Mahomes.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 05:43 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Pats luck continues
Other teams with talented rosters but needs at QB could have signed Cam Newton, a former MVP, as a FA when he was released by Carolina. Other teams could have drafted Mac Jones.

If the Patriots were starting Stidham and Hoyer these past two years, the team would have probably won 4 or 5 games last year and 7 or 8 games this year.

The Titans have had bad luck but the Patriots create their own luck by building their teams with depth.

I read that the Patriots have been 2nd most injured team in NFL this year. Kind of a misleading stat since many of the Patriots injuries are to fringe players. But the team has still had its fair share of injuries to contributors. While every team has its breaking point and maybe 1-2 players it can't afford to lose, the Patriots build their teams with less stars and more depth. If for example the Patriots lost their best tight end and best receiver for a game, they would still have a chance to win that game.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 05:46 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I think the pats will spank the titans tomorrow
As a Patriots fan, I hope so but I actually think Titans will come out with playoff intensity since in essence this kind of is a playoff game for them. If they win it, maybe they hold on for the #1 seed and get Henry back for playoffs.

If they lose it, they may be on a spiral down that they don't recover from.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I believe he should have phrased that "Cheatriot Fuckbag luck continues."

Not Mahomes.
Fixed it bud. Good call.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:53 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
As a Patriots fan, I hope so but I actually think Titans will come out with playoff intensity since in essence this kind of is a playoff game for them. If they win it, maybe they hold on for the #1 seed and get Henry back for playoffs.

If they lose it, they may be on a spiral down that they don't recover from.
Maybe, but they don't have the horses to run if Pats score 21 or more.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up