Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:40 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Apparently the stupid asses in the league office agree that pointing is taunting. The morons fined CEH $10K.....for pointing. SMH. Talk about doubling down on stupidity.
I loved how CEH got $10K for pointing but Fenton got less than half that for his epic Horatio Hornblower routine…
[Reply]
srvy 09:05 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's really not a debate. He's our best back and, when healthy, he's a stud. Period.
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:06 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
CEH is pretty unspectacular, but anyone that thinks Darrel Williams is even close to as good as him, has a negative football IQ. Just that's the stupidest god damn thing I've ever heard. Darrel Williams is slow burnt trash and shouldn't be on this team.
[Reply]
srvy 09:08 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Our

:-), when you have to look that hard for a positive then the guy is replaceable and won't be missed. Clyde wasn't missed during the winning streak. Which includes Darrel dropping 100+ all purpose yards against the Raiders during that blowout
This forum has collected an overabundance of dickbutts over the years.
[Reply]
Delano 09:24 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
This forum has collected an overabundance of dickbutts over the years.

Your contributions to Chiefsplanet are second to none.
[Reply]
srvy 09:25 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
List yours?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:29 PM 11-27-2021
Can't believe the NFL fined CEH a little over $10k for the point with his finger when he crossed the goal line. This shit is completely ridiculous.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11-27-2021, 09:34 PM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
staylor26 09:34 PM 11-27-2021

Exactly. 3 posts in a row with zero substance.
[Reply]
srvy 09:35 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Can't believe the NFL fined CEH a little over $10k for the point with his finger when he crossed the goal line. This shit is completely ridiculous.
Damn fined him too. Must have been more what he said than the finger point. We will never know I guess.
[Reply]
Delano 09:43 PM 11-27-2021
List yours?

I'm not you.
[Reply]
srvy 09:59 PM 11-27-2021
I'm not you.
Yep, you are just another cow turd in the cantaloupe patch. Fuck off Big Time!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:35 AM 11-28-2021
He’s a solid back and will keep getting better.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:26 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He’s a solid back and will keep getting better.
He had a pretty damn good rookie campaign going for him till he got a fluke injury but he made it back for the playoffs. So this year he just didn't start out hot behind a new offensive line with rookie lineman. These guys still practice and if he's putting in the work and determination that I think he has he will make himself better and this offense can explode again.

I have no doubt he was worth the 32nd pick on the draft that makes this a better football team and win championships over the next several years him running and catching the rock.

I ask this just because a guy struggles early in the season does that mean he can't get better with the coaching staff we have? Mind you we are a comeback team resilient to the end.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:08 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
He had a pretty damn good rookie campaign going for him till he got a fluke injury but he made it back for the playoffs. So this year he just didn't start out hot behind a new offensive line with rookie lineman. These guys still practice and if he's putting in the work and determination that I think he has he will make himself better and this offense can explode again.

I have no doubt he was worth the 32nd pick on the draft that makes this a better football team and win championships over the next several years him running and catching the rock.

I ask this just because a guy struggles early in the season does that mean he can't get better with the coaching staff we have? Mind you we are a comeback team resilient to the end.
He started the year with a couple weak games and still averages almost 5 yards/carry. I honestly don’t see why people are so critical. Aside from holding a grudge over the fumble in Baltimore. They just need to start throwing him the ball more.
[Reply]
TEX 06:11 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

No way in hell was he worth the 32nd pick in the draft. That's a terrible argument to support which serves notice that you're not very capable of being objective when it comes to CEH.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 80
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up