ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 295
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Stryker 12:25 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
No I'm not....

Taylor better in HS by far
Taylor better at the NCAA level by far

That's going to change, no it's not.

This is lame....but CEH caught more passes, so ****ing what, he also was FAR less productive. Hey Jonathan we're going to throw ya some passes, BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
Take this...

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:32 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Take this...

Did you even watch that?

Dude, he's pretty high on Taylor.

Here ya go...

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:32 AM 04-26-2020
i know so what do we need, how about a guy who never gets hurt, can haul a heavy load, and has proven to be a total stud since day one.

CEH has had injuries problems. And all that shuckin' and jivin' won't work at the NFL level, we need a cut and go and .....gone. CEH will get ran down.
A knock on on JT was his heavy work load in college, lotta milage. On the flip side, CEH wasn't used near as much. That bolds well for longevity.

JT cant cut his routes like CEH. You know that's true.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:39 AM 04-26-2020
Did you even watch that?

Dude, he's pretty high on Taylor.

Here ya go...

Simms was gushing over CEH just today and said he's the best back in the draft. So there you go.

Stephen A isnt a football guy. You know that.
[Reply]
Delano 12:40 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
A knock on on JT was his heavy work load in college, lotta milage. On the flip side, CEH wasn't used near as much. That bolds well for longevity.

Clydro is a modern rb with low mileage on a cap friendly deal. Its not hard to undersatand.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:41 AM 04-26-2020
I'm off to bed. Good night CP brethren! God bless you all.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:48 AM 04-26-2020
Simms was gushing over CEH just today and said he's the best back in the draft. So there you go.

Stephen A isnt a football guy. You know that.
But I am, have seen them all since Jim Brown, in Taylor we have that size/speed combo like a Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree. The guy has never missed a game.

And you pass on that, WHAT????????????
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:53 AM 04-26-2020

Dude.....22.....year old kids here, what work load? I could play the game party all night, get maybe two hours sleep and hit it again ......work load???????

So many of you here simply don't get this at all.

I'm getting a headach trying to bring some reality into this.

I guess it will take,....damn Taylor is tearing it up and we could have had him....before ya figure it out.

poster...what the hell is wrong with you Ubeja ya dumb fuck, so what if the guy is 228 pounds, runs a 4,3, a Doak Walker winner twice, can he do the spin move?
Ubeja....ha!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:53 AM 04-26-2020
But I am, have seen them all since Jim Brown, in Taylor we have that size/speed combo like a Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree. The guy has never missed a game.

And you pass on that, WHAT????????????
Andy Reid does not at all run the offense as the offense the backs you listed were a part of - the game has changed since their eras, and Andy's offense is a big reason for that. In many ways, this decision isn't CEH or Taylor, but Mahomes or Taylor - and Andy's going to prioritize everything by what's best for his quarterback.

I'm okay with that.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:59 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Andy Reid does not at all run the offense as the offense the backs you listed were a part of - the game has changed since their eras, and Andy's offense is a big reason for that. In many ways, this decision isn't CEH or Taylor, but Mahomes or Taylor - and Andy's going to prioritize everything by what's best for his quarterback.

I'm okay with that.
The game hasn't changed at all, just ask the SB Niners who ran ran and ran.

Facts

The best running teams are winning far more often this season and the most prolific passing teams are losing much more.

Baltimore (11-2), San Francisco (11-2), Seattle (10-3), Minnesota (9-4) and Buffalo (9-4) are ranked Nos. 1-5 in average yards rushing per game. Their combined record is 50-15.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:05 AM 04-26-2020
Baltimore (11-2), San Francisco (11-2), Seattle (10-3), Minnesota (9-4) and Buffalo (9-4) are ranked Nos. 1-5 in average yards rushing per game. Their combined record is 50-15.
Wait, who was it that won the Super Bowl and what kind of offense did they run? Their offense is a little different than previous eras, huh? I'm guessing they want to find players who can best work in that offense.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:11 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Wait, who was it that won the Super Bowl and what kind of offense did they run? Their offense is a little different than previous eras, huh? I'm guessing they want to find players who can best work in that offense.
A 5-11 228 pound 4,3 burner can't catch a pass? Really?

Taylor gets a step, he's gone, that can't be said about CEH.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:34 AM 04-26-2020
A 5-11 228 pound 4,3 burner can't catch a pass? Really?

Taylor gets a step, he's gone, that can't be said about CEH.
Look, I liked Taylor myself and would have been happy with him, Dobbins and to a lesser extent Swift. BUT, Clyde is special man. Clyde has genuine receiver skills and his agility and spin/stop-start moves are unmatched in this draft. Taylor is a back that needs carries and punishes the defense...Clyde is a finesse type of back who can create for himself and also be a nightmare in the passing game. Taylor is an intriguing talent but he had a thousand carries in college, isn't a great catcher of the ball and had bad fumble issues...those are the facts at the end of the day.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:01 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Look, I liked Taylor myself and would have been happy with him, Dobbins and to a lesser extent Swift. BUT, Clyde is special man. Clyde has genuine receiver skills and his agility and spin/stop-start moves are unmatched in this draft. Taylor is a back that needs carries and punishes the defense...Clyde is a finesse type of back who can create for himself and also be a nightmare in the passing game. Taylor is an intriguing talent but he had a thousand carries in college, isn't a great catcher of the ball and had bad fumble issues...those are the facts at the end of the day.
One of the better posts here!

CEH had 3 catchs as a frosh
11 as a soph

So he must not be able to catch the ball.

We don't know if Taylor can catch until like CEH they start throwing to him, I bet he can.

And you get a 228 pound 4.3 guy out in space he is one step from.....see ya!

Will be interesting watching how these two do nexr season and for a career.

I will call it wrap with a guy who nailed it. Take notes, no foaming at the mouth, no name calling, yep......class!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:29 AM 04-26-2020
One of the better posts here!

CEH had 3 catchs as a frosh
11 as a soph

So he must not be able to catch the ball.

We don't know if Taylor can catch until like CEH they start throwing to him, I bet he can.

And you get a 228 pound 4.3 guy out in space he is one step from.....see ya!

Will be interesting watching how these two do nexr season and for a career.

I will call it wrap with a guy who nailed it. Take notes, no foaming at the mouth, no name calling, yep......class!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we'll see if Taylor can improve his receiving skills but I think the Colts are likely to use him as a downhill runner like he was in college. Clyde's receiving skills come from him actually playing WR in highschool as he was in the same team as Darius Guice who obviously was a top rated back and got drafted high by Washington not too long ago. So that;s why Clyde is such a good receiver because he actually played the position before.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 295
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up