DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:40 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Where’s all my stock traders at?!?!

How’s it been going?!?!

Nothing going on to brag about yet no big failures either,

Wish I'd kept all my Tesla I once had but did good swinging it for awhile.

AMC should squeeze by the end of the year.

On the other hand Shiba is making me happy. If it gets to .01 I'll be a millionaire. If it gets to .10 I'll be making Chris Jones type money while putting out about the same amount of effort
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 AM 10-27-2021
bae poppin

Dreams Come True: Lucid Confirms First Customer Deliveries to Take Place on October 30

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dream...130000277.html

Originally Posted by :
Designed and developed in Silicon Valley and manufactured in Arizona, Lucid Air is the world's first 500-mile electric vehicle

- Customer deliveries of Lucid Air begin October 30 with an exclusive Dream Delivery event in California

- Designed in Silicon Valley and produced in Arizona, Lucid Air delivers next-level efficiency from Lucid's in-house developed and manufactured powertrain technology

- The limited-run Dream Edition features a 118kWh battery pack and delivers up to 1,111 horsepower or 520 miles of range

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 10-27-2021

To all of my investor friends and followers, I think we are going to have a great 5-6 weeks in this stock market. My advice, take profits where you can. I think we are going to get another correction in mid to late December.

— Michael J. Cox (@totallyfearless) October 27, 2021

[Reply]
petegz28 01:18 PM 10-27-2021
Is recession on the horizon?

Yield curve is flattest it has been almost a year
Fed tapering raises short term rates
Inflation is kicking into overdrive
Lack of labor is killing the supply chain
Fed is looking to raise rates in June

None of that is good. The labor shortage is driving a lot of this. The only way to fix this is to either get people off their ass and free up the clogged supply chain, i.e., increase supply or stop the demand.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:29 PM 10-27-2021
Where’s all my stock traders at?!?!

How’s it been going?!?!
It's been a good year overall. It's been kind of flat recently, but the first part of the year was so good that it's a winner overall.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:19 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

None of that is good. The labor shortage is driving a lot of this. The only way to fix this is to either get people off their ass and free up the clogged supply chain, i.e., increase supply or stop the demand.
GDP projections for last quarter have been falling for a while. Yet, corp earnings the last few weeks seem to be doing well.

The shutdowns in Asia due to covid & energy in China aren't helping.
[Reply]
Shag 04:00 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Say you take profits, or set some stops that trigger, what do the CP experts recommend doing with that capital? Just sit on it, or are there safer investments during a downturn?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:05 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
Say you take profits, or set some stops that trigger, what do the CP experts recommend doing with that capital? Just sit on it, or are there safer investments during a downturn?
I've read that markets are doing well due to TINA. "There is no alternative."
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:14 PM 10-27-2021
You could set limit buys at x% less than your sell/stop price in cases you think those plays will rebound and get back in close to the corrected price.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:26 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've read that markets are doing well due to TINA. "There is no alternative."
There is that for sure. And that has been the case for the last decade +. If the Fed starts to raise rates though then that will change considerably as the "savers" will start dumping for safer returns.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:29 PM 10-27-2021
This all depends on your goals and timeframe. If you are needing your money in the next 5 years I would say take a little off the table as the market keeps going up.

If you are not needing your money for another 10 years or so then dollar cost average into the markets and don't worry about it.

In a long term investment plan, recessions are golden buying opportunities.

But if you're kinda stuck in between then maybe take some profits from any aggressive and growth investments and move them into more dividend paying, blue chip type funds.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:32 PM 10-27-2021
This all depends on your goals and timeframe. If you are needing your money in the next 5 years I would say take a little off the table as the market keeps going up.

If you are not needing your money for another 10 years or so then dollar cost average into the markets and don't worry about it.

In a long term investment plan, recessions are golden buying opportunities.

But if you're kinda stuck in between then maybe take some profits from any aggressive and growth investments and move them into more dividend paying, blue chip type funds.
These guys are all traders Pete!!!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:48 PM 10-27-2021
These guys are all traders Pete!!!
Damn straight , We don't fuck around!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:52 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
You could set limit buys at x% less than your sell/stop price in cases you think those plays will rebound and get back in close to the corrected price.
GET THAT BOOK NOW!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:08 PM 10-27-2021
GET THAT BOOK NOW!!!
We got you and Pete, coach.
[Reply]
Page 783 of 933
« First < 283683733773779780781782783 784785786787793833883 > Last »
Up